Windows 10: I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories

Discus and support I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to install it it just doesnt let me install anything and when i checked system requirements it says that it couldnt detect my hardware[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrTubby69, Jun 10, 2020.

1. MrTubby69 Win User

I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories

When I try to install it it just doesnt let me install anything and when i checked system requirements it says that it couldnt detect my hardwareI bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories [​IMG]

:)

MrTubby69, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Customize Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app

Read more: Customize your Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses.

The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed without resolution so lets try again (Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.).

What needs to be done for my WINDOWS 10 PC that is 100% up to date to be able to detect the XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER with the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP? This should be a plug and play exercise and yet I've wasted half a day on it already.

Details:

windows 10 pro: 10.0.18363 Build 18363

xbox app: 48.48.7001.0

xbox accesories app: 300.1911.100.1.0

xbox elite 2 driver: 10.0.18362.1

yoursoftwareisterrible, Jun 10, 2020
  4. I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories

Elite controller is not recognized by Xbox accessories app

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues with connecting your Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10. It is possible that the current Windows Update version installed on your computer is incompatible with the latest driver update of the controller.
    To resolve your concern, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates by following the steps on this

link

We also recommend that you update the controller using the Xbox Accessories App by following the steps on this

link
    . If the issue persists, visit
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    and perform the suggested solutions to resolve your concern.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories

1. I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories - Similar Threads - bought Xbox Elite

2. Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireles Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireles Controller: Bought an Xbox Elite 2 controller last week, connected it to my PC via bluetooth and started gaming. Realized I wanted to move the X and A buttons on the paddles so I plugged it in to my computer and was prompted for an update. Sure. I updated the controller, re-assigned my...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireles Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireles Controller: Bought an Xbox Elite 2 controller last week, connected it to my PC via bluetooth and started gaming. Realized I wanted to move the X and A buttons on the paddles so I plugged it in to my computer and was prompted for an update. Sure. I updated the controller, re-assigned my...
  4. Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireles Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox one elite series 2

Xbox one elite series 2: I have two Xbox one elite series 2 controllers one of them for a second or two cuts out my audio on my PC while gaming at first I thought it was in the game Assassins Creed Valhalla but I tried it on several other games and it did the same thing the other controller works...
  6. Cannot configure Elite Controller with Xbox Accessories

Cannot configure Elite Controller with Xbox Accessories: I am getting an error that says the following: Something went wrong To configure this device, you need to have the Xbox Identity Provider installed and be signed in to your Xbox account. Check that your PC is connected to the internet, and try installing the Xbox...
  7. Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories: I have been trying to configure my Xbox Elite 2 controller on a new Alienware Aurora 8 computer for hours. Computer running Windows 10 Pro. All drivers are up to date. I have installed and uninstalled the app twice, no change. Controller is connected to usb port. I am...
  8. PC Xbox Elite 2 Controller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Xbox Elite 2 Controller: So I have the Xbox Elite 2 Controller everything was fine until the "Emergency Update" that Microsoft sent out but now I have No BT conectivity w/ my Elite 2 any help would be awesome ... TIA...
  9. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app: I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed...
  10. Xbox one elite controller

Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...