Windows 10: I bought annual subscription of Winzip pro. It expires in two months and l am still unable...

Discus and support I bought annual subscription of Winzip pro. It expires in two months and l am still unable... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; NEED PRODUCT KEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTION OF WIN ZIP PRO APP PLEASE HELP. IT EXPIRES IN MARCH1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlbertSutton420, Jan 31, 2021.

1. I bought annual subscription of Winzip pro. It expires in two months and l am still unable...

NEED PRODUCT KEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTION OF WIN ZIP PRO APP PLEASE HELP. IT EXPIRES IN MARCH1

:)

AlbertSutton420, Jan 31, 2021

2. not able to cancel subscription. No warning and paypal paid it too soon

We can’t cancel your subscription
    You’ve already paid for your WinZip Pro annual subscription subscription which expires automatically on 25/07/2020.

WinZip Pro annual subscription

Cancel subscription

WinZip Pro annual subscription billing history

[table][tr][td]26/07/2020[/td][td]c3854c74-590e-4ab3-83c4-c1ddd6b68def[/td][td]PayPal (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)[/td][td]£41.74[/td][/tr][/table]

GrahamHobbs2, Jan 31, 2021
  3. XTbe Win User
    Premium annual subscription to games like Jigsaw, Taptiles expired after upgrade

I had a premium ANNUAL subscription for MS Jigsaw which was bought in February 2015.

I executed the upgrade yesterday the upgrade to Windows 10. When I enter Jigsaw now I get the message that my subscription is expired!

I didn't got any prior notification that it would expire if I upgraded, this is not the way this should behave and hope that my premium subscription can be restored or detected in Windows 10 as I'm still eligible for it !

Please resolve !

4. I bought annual subscription of Winzip pro. It expires in two months and l am still unable...

WinZip

WinZip: Microsoft charged me for an annual subscription which I did not want. PayPal refused to refund my money because I had already cancelled the subscription. (I cancelled the next day after I saw the subscription had been taken by Microsoft). Now,
    after months, I figure I may as well use the product that I have paid for - and it does not work. When I tried to open a single-page invoice from a contractor WinZip created eight folders in "Documents" and I could only get a thumb-view of the invoice. I
    tried to contact Microsoft Help and you have to specify the product - but WinZip is not even listed! There is not even an avenue for getting help! So I selected "Windows" and described my problem to an "Ambassador" who gave me a link that looked suspicious
    - it was not a Microsoft site, so I was not prepared to trust it. It seems that Microsoft has gone off the rails. My son, who is not part of my household, and who is a computer programmer, was also scammed by Microsoft into an annual subscription to Office
    365 that he did not want or need. Both cases were in the last few months. Has there been a change within Microsoft? Has it become a crooked organization?

PilbaraPro, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

I bought annual subscription of Winzip pro. It expires in two months and l am still unable...

1. I bought annual subscription of Winzip pro. It expires in two months and l am still unable... - Similar Threads - bought annual subscription

2. paid for office subscription but still says expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid for office subscription but still says expired: On Windows 10 - I had 365 but downgraded to just office and paid in September.Keep getting message my subscription has expired and I can no longer use itHelp please...
  3. paid for office subscription but still says expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paid for office subscription but still says expired: On Windows 10 - I had 365 but downgraded to just office and paid in September.Keep getting message my subscription has expired and I can no longer use itHelp please...
  4. paid for office subscription but still says expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Charged for both a monthly and annual subscription through microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charged for both a monthly and annual subscription through microsoft store.: I was charged for Drawboard PDF Pro for 2 recurring subscriptions through the microsoft store. One was an annual plan the other was a monthly. Since this was a mistake on microsofts side I'm being overcharged and microsoft owes me money back. I've tried contacting support...
  6. Charged for both a monthly and annual subscription through microsoft store.

Charged for both a monthly and annual subscription through microsoft store.: I was charged for Drawboard PDF Pro for 2 recurring subscriptions through the microsoft store. One was an annual plan the other was a monthly. Since this was a mistake on microsofts side I'm being overcharged and microsoft owes me money back. I've tried contacting support...
  7. I am being billed monthly when I have no subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am being billed monthly when I have no subscription: I am being charged $15.95 a month and don't have a subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-being-billed-monthly-when-i-have-no/b6fa7b75-093d-4508-ad45-dd2d2b7ae1d5
  8. I am being billed monthly when I have no subscription

I am being billed monthly when I have no subscription: I am being charged $15.95 a month and don't have a subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-being-billed-monthly-when-i-have-no/b6fa7b75-093d-4508-ad45-dd2d2b7ae1d5
  9. Bought a subscription, but I am still unable to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a subscription, but I am still unable to play: I own a realm that expired this morning. I went to download the latest backup immediately, which worked, and then bought a new realms subscription via the microsoft store to upload it onto a new subscription. Microsoft has taken the money for the realm, is saying on the store...
  10. I bought annual subscription of Winzip pro. It expires in two months and l am still unable...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I bought annual subscription of Winzip pro. It expires in two months and l am still unable...: NEED PRODUCT KEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTION OF WIN ZIP PRO APP PLEASE HELP. IT EXPIRES IN MARCH1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-bought-annual-subscription-of-winzip-pro-it/40a63dd7-07b8-4235-a6cf-de74c5a00637