Windows 10: I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store, but didn't get any order or product...

Discus and support I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store, but didn't get any order or product... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store and got the payment through. After that I went to check at my order history to receive the order or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KjellH5, Jun 12, 2021.

1. KjellH5 Win User

I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store, but didn't get any order or product...

I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store and got the payment through. After that I went to check at my order history to receive the order or look for the product code, but found nothing. I also checked at the in progress orders and if I had the right account selected, but the order just didn't show up. Not quite sure what to do now and I was wondering if anyone here could help me.

:)

KjellH5, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Kwod Win User

OFFICIAL   Assetto Corsa (Discussion)

Assetto Corsa

Assetto Corsa - Pagani Zonda R Announced | VirtualR.net - 100% Independent Sim Racing News

Zonda R anyone?

I thought a thread for this already existed, but doesn't look like it.

The developer Kunos made Netkar pro and Ferrari Virtual Academy, both PC racing sims, and is set to release Assetto Corsa late this yr.

If you own Netkar pro{$15euro} you gain access to a tech demo being released soon, but they're also releasing a demo later as well.

Assetto Corsa has 15 or so Cars, 10 Lazer scanned tracks, MP, DX11 GFX, and modding support.

3. tfwul Win User
    Office 365 - predictions - not working in Dutch

Thank you!

I've set it properly.

Just found the solution... enable multilingual text suggestions

Multilingual text suggestionsShow text suggestions based on the recognised languages thatyou are typing in

I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store, but didn't get any order or product... [​IMG]

Dutch:

I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store, but didn't get any order or product... [​IMG]

However, when typing, in Dutch Office, it will bring up words in both Dutch and English.
    Anyway, so be it.

I've not been using the prediction option so far. However, I wonder whether is an easier way than a mouse click to select the first word in the prediction list when that is the one to be used.
    It would be nice to use, for instance, the tab key to select the first word.

See:

tfwul, Jun 12, 2021
  4. KingPing Win User

I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store, but didn't get any order or product...

OFFICIAL   Assetto Corsa (Discussion)

i forget to add these two to the car list:

Tatuus FA01
    Tatuus PROTOTYPE PY 012 (not officially announced yet)

and the track list (more tracks and cars will be added trough DLCs later)

Imola
    Monza
    Magione
    Mugello
    Nurburgring GP
    Nurburgring Nordschleife VLN
    Silverstone
    Vallelunga

and some pics

KingPing, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

1. I bought Assetto Corsa in the dutch microsoft store, but didn't get any order or product... - Similar Threads - bought Assetto Corsa

2. Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key: Hello,I installed Windows 11 on brand new custom-built desktop computer. After installation I went to Microsoft Store and bought Windows 11. I received confirmation email "Your Microsoft order #.... has been proccessed, my credit card was charged, and I can see it in my order...
  3. Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key: Hello,I installed Windows 11 on brand new custom-built desktop computer. After installation I went to Microsoft Store and bought Windows 11. I received confirmation email "Your Microsoft order #.... has been proccessed, my credit card was charged, and I can see it in my order...
  4. I got an email that said I purchased a Microsoft product that I didn't order. Is this a scam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an email that said I purchased a Microsoft product that I didn't order. Is this a scam ?: I received an email saying that I ordered a Microsoft product that I didn't order. Is this a scam ? * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-an-email-that-said-i-purchased-a-microsoft/bfd17349-03d6-4cd9-a908-86bf3244dbaf
  5. I got an email that said I purchased a Microsoft product that I didn't order. Is this a scam ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got an email that said I purchased a Microsoft product that I didn't order. Is this a scam ?: I received an email saying that I ordered a Microsoft product that I didn't order. Is this a scam ? * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-an-email-that-said-i-purchased-a-microsoft/bfd17349-03d6-4cd9-a908-86bf3244dbaf
  6. bought Windows10 at Microsoft store did not get a product key or digital license or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought Windows10 at Microsoft store did not get a product key or digital license or...: We are all just lost in the details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-windows10-at-microsoft-store-did-not-get-a/8974bc7f-222f-4949-91ae-c4f4af8c06c4
  7. I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store: I purchased an upgrade for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro from my Surface Pro computer. Where is the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-receive-my-product-key-from-microsoft/2c7c23a7-b5fc-47a1-8b64-69ee1bdeda69
  8. I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.: Hello,I bought the Robo-Ray pack with a giftcard of my friend and I bought it like 2 hours ago and still didn't get it and I connected my xbox live account with my epic games account. I also got an email and I got in billinghistory a notification that the pack was ready to...
  9. I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..: I purchase the game at steam.. but I linked the game to my XboxMicrosoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-some-coins-at-microsoft-store-for-sea-of/68149109-ba64-450a-9495-725efc397801
  10. bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it: recently i bought forza motorsport 7, and i didn't receive the game in my library, and couldn't play it, but i did get charged. haven't even received a receipt...