Windows 10: I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and...

Discus and support I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i bought both versions of minecraft a while back and then when i got on my pc a year later it saying i dont own the bedrock version, i have migrated... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bonbon2401, May 26, 2022.

1. I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and...

i bought both versions of minecraft a while back and then when i got on my pc a year later it saying i dont own the bedrock version, i have migrated and both versions worked. and now it just doesnt work.if anyone can help it would be nice

:)

bonbon2401, May 26, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 26, 2022
  3. Minecraft Bedrock

Hey there, ZoePetro

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

You can purchase Minecraft Windows 10 edition, which is the bedrock version, though the Microsoft store here:

https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-for-windo...

Once you purchase it, it should be available to install onto your device.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan R - IA, May 26, 2022
  4. I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and...

Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, May 26, 2022
Thema:

I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and...

1. I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and... - Similar Threads - bought both versions

2. i bought minecraft both editions java and bedrock on july 13 2023 for $29.99 but now i just...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i bought minecraft both editions java and bedrock on july 13 2023 for $29.99 but now i just...: one time my account got hacked and this company didnt do **** cause the hacker changed the gmail and now this **** is the second time i buy minecraft and for this **** company i cant play it you all think that everyone gets money just for being sit on a wheel chair all day?...
  3. i bought minecraft both editions java and bedrock on july 13 2023 for $29.99 but now i just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i bought minecraft both editions java and bedrock on july 13 2023 for $29.99 but now i just...: one time my account got hacked and this company didnt do **** cause the hacker changed the gmail and now this **** is the second time i buy minecraft and for this **** company i cant play it you all think that everyone gets money just for being sit on a wheel chair all day?...
  4. I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...: For Christmas I bought this game for my child, they were especially ecstatic since it was said that now you could get both versions of Minecraft for the price of one. They wanted the Deluxe package with all the additional items, I bought it. But they were only able to...
  5. I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...

I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...: For Christmas I bought this game for my child, they were especially ecstatic since it was said that now you could get both versions of Minecraft for the price of one. They wanted the Deluxe package with all the additional items, I bought it. But they were only able to...
  6. I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and...: i bought both versions of minecraft a while back and then when i got on my pc a year later it saying i dont own the bedrock version, i have migrated and both versions worked. and now it just doesnt work.if anyone can help it would be nice...
  7. I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and...

I bought both versions of Minecraft and now bedrock version is unavailable to download and...: i bought both versions of minecraft a while back and then when i got on my pc a year later it saying i dont own the bedrock version, i have migrated and both versions worked. and now it just doesnt work.if anyone can help it would be nice...
  8. bought a JAVA Minecraft version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a JAVA Minecraft version: Hello everyone, I hope there is an explanation in Hebrew here.I bought a JAVA Minecraft versionI received an email invoice with a download link.When I enter the link he asks if I want to buy.Do not understand how to start playing...
  9. Wrong version of minecraft bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong version of minecraft bought: Hi I recently bought Minecraft on the Microsoft Store, but I ended up the wrong version actually and now I need a refund so I can download the correct versionaka Java. I tried finding the refund button as instructed but it is not there. Can someone please help me I do not...
  10. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: A while back, I decided to buy Minecraft on this computer. However, I accidentaly ordered the Windows 10 version instead of the Java edition. Would it be possible for me to trade in my current version for Java edition?...