Windows 10: i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of...

Discus and support i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of Spatial Sounds How can i fix this ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bartle Mair, Aug 16, 2020.

1. i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of...

i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of Spatial Sounds

How can i fix this ?

:)

Bartle Mair, Aug 16, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of...

1. i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of... - Similar Threads - bought DTS microsoft

2. DTS X Ultra not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS X Ultra not working: So appereantly my Asus Tuf A15 Supports DTS X Ultra. I installed the drivers and the App on my Laptop. And there is a Button in the DTS X Ultra App where i should be able to turn the feature on or off. But it doesn't change the Sound Quality. Nothing Happens. Long story...
  3. DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error: I need HELP! I installed DTS Sound Unbound few days earlier thinking I have inbuilt DTS headphone x Inbuilt for my LAP ASUS FX 505DT. Since it did not show licensed and the trial got ended I uninstalled thinking its useless. Now, I have this strange error when I try to use...
  4. DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound: [ATTACH] This error pops in when I try to open my DTS headphone x. I installed few days earlier the DTS Sound Unbound and trial ended. I already have Inbuilt support of DTS X Headphone 7.1 in my ASUS TUF FX 505DT. But I m unable to open it and an error pops in. Kindly help...
  5. DTS headphone x

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DTS headphone x: Hi. I tried the free trial of DTS headphone x which I downloaded from Microsoft store but I decided to uninstall it because of the issues on my headphones. when I downloaded the free trial, it states that I will charged after 14 days. I would like to know how i will not...
  6. Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function: So, I've been trying to add games / apps to my wish list on the microsoft store, nut i just get the message: Try adding this again Couldn't add [ Game / App Name ] I also cannot view my wish list to see whats on it I just get an error: Try that again We can't show you...
  7. DTS HEADPHONE X V1

DTS HEADPHONE X V1: MY LAPTOP MODEL ID ASUS TUF FX705DY. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 NOT RESPONDING INTERNAL SPEAKER, INITIYALIY IT WAS RESPONDING BUT AFTER UNINSTALLING THE AUDIO DRIVER AND REINSTALLING IT IT HAS NOT DETECTING INTERNAL SPEAKER....
  8. DTS headphone X not working

DTS headphone X not working: I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones? any solutions?...
  9. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work: Hello, I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank. The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed....
  10. DTS-X app Release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS-X app Release: Will the new DTS-X audio enhancement app be included in the upcoming Win 10 v1903 upgrade release? It's been promised for a couple months now and I'm sure other home theater enthusiasts like myself are anxious to try it. Having the Dolby Atmos app is great but having the...