Windows 10: I bought Forza Horizon 4 for Win 10. It's not in my library. My bank account shows a Charge.

Discus and support I bought Forza Horizon 4 for Win 10. It's not in my library. My bank account shows a Charge. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; WHERE IS MY GAME. I've been trying to buy this game for a year now, and it finally let me use my bank account, after refusing several prepaid Visa... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PolkSoja, Nov 28, 2019.

1. PolkSoja Win User

I bought Forza Horizon 4 for Win 10. It's not in my library. My bank account shows a Charge.

WHERE IS MY GAME.

I've been trying to buy this game for a year now, and it finally let me use my bank account, after refusing several prepaid Visa cards that I get my TurboTax refund back on. I bought it tonight, Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition. My bank account shows that I've been charged. My Microsoft store doesn't show my game.

GIVE ME MY GAME NOW.

I am becoming very angry. Why can't this be easy like Steam, Epic, or any other service that sells games.

EITHER GIVE ME MY GAME OR REFUND MY PURCHASE. NOW.

:)

PolkSoja, Nov 28, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

Hi Hope

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Forza 4 then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Reinstall it Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

Andre for Directly, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

I bought Forza Horizon 4 for Win 10. It's not in my library. My bank account shows a Charge.

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

1. I bought Forza Horizon 4 for Win 10. It's not in my library. My bank account shows a Charge. - Similar Threads - bought Forza Horizon

2. forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games library: forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games libraryIm playing on pc, and theres another problem, theres nothing in the purchases.But in the xbox app it shows my achievements and hours on the game.So yes I really had forza and played it in 2020.Please anyone help me get back to...
  3. forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games library: forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games libraryIm playing on pc, and theres another problem, theres nothing in the purchases.But in the xbox app it shows my achievements and hours on the game.So yes I really had forza and played it in 2020.Please anyone help me get back to...
  4. charge on my bank account

charge on my bank account: Hi,I have noticed that I am being charged 14.99/ month and I do not know what it is for.They started on 2/22/22 I think. I thought it was for my dropbox account for more storage on my phone, but I am not sure this is correct.What shows up on my bank account varies: NNT...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not showing up in my Microsoft Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not showing up in my Microsoft Store library: I purchased the game through redeeming a code when I bought the game from Amazon. I cannot see the game in my Microsoft Store library anymore. I am on a new computer and I want to install it again but it's nowhere to be found.Whenever I go to the game's page it tells me that...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 not showing up in my Microsoft Store library

Forza Horizon 4 not showing up in my Microsoft Store library: I purchased the game through redeeming a code when I bought the game from Amazon. I cannot see the game in my Microsoft Store library anymore. I am on a new computer and I want to install it again but it's nowhere to be found.Whenever I go to the game's page it tells me that...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 is deleted from my Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 is deleted from my Library: I bought FH4 somewhere in 2020 and I used a code in Microsoft store played it for a while and then stopped. Now I decided to play it again but there is nothing in my Library... I tried restarting pc, logging out and back in nothing seems to be helping... Microsoft store just...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 on Win 10; 2004

Forza Horizon 4 on Win 10; 2004: Hi, I'm planning to purchase Forza Horizon 4 but heard there are some issues with the latest OS update which makes the software no more playable. Is that right.? Is it a fixable issue.? Thanks...
  9. I bought Forza Horizon 4 for Win 10. It's not in my library. My bank account shows a...

I bought Forza Horizon 4 for Win 10. It's not in my library. My bank account shows a...: I bought Forza Horizon 4 for Win 10. It's not in my library. My bank account shows a Charge. I bought it TWICE YES TWICE WHERE THE HELL IS MY GAME !!!!!!!! It show the charge i my bank account i need someone to call me about this situation. Or give me the game or rufund my...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 isn’t in my library anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 isn’t in my library anymore.: Recently i reset my PC due to some problems. So after resseting the PC, i had to redownload all my games but when i logged on into microsoft store, the library doesnt have forza horizon 4 anymore. What do i do, i bought the game a month ago i even have all different kinds of...