Windows 10: I bought Forza Horizon 4 on the microsoft store and i keeps kicking me off when i go to...

Discus and support I bought Forza Horizon 4 on the microsoft store and i keeps kicking me off when i go to... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever i start it up it loads then kicks me off and i'm really annoyed because it cost about $40 and i can't get i refund i think... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamesRankin1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. I bought Forza Horizon 4 on the microsoft store and i keeps kicking me off when i go to...

Whenever i start it up it loads then kicks me off and i'm really annoyed because it cost about $40 and i can't get i refund i think

:)

JamesRankin1, Jan 1, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Bill Smithers, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

I bought Forza Horizon 4 on the microsoft store and i keeps kicking me off when i go to...

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

I bought Forza Horizon 4 on the microsoft store and i keeps kicking me off when i go to...

1. I bought Forza Horizon 4 on the microsoft store and i keeps kicking me off when i go to... - Similar Threads - bought Forza Horizon

2. I bought Forza Horizon 4 and now I it says don't own it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 and now I it says don't own it.: I bought Forza Horizon 4 a while back, I think in January. And everything was fine, just a couple of crashes here and there until now. I started my pc and opened Forza and it said "Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code, in case you...
  3. When i start Forza Horizon 4 it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start Forza Horizon 4 it crashes: Each time i start FH4 it crashes. ive tried at least like 30 times and only once it has worked. It has bothered me as I was going to record a video, but now I cant. This is a new Pc and a new install of windows if that is any help....
  4. I bought Forza Horizon 4 on my sister's account on Microsoft Store. Is there a way to play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 on my sister's account on Microsoft Store. Is there a way to play...: Whenever I log into my account in Microsoft Store and open up Forza Horizon 4, it logs into my sisters account. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-forza-horizon-4-on-my-sisters-account-on/13d6ca23-2177-464a-812f-fbeea5164c37
  5. Microsoft store freezes when i push install on forza horizon 4

Microsoft store freezes when i push install on forza horizon 4: Forza horizon 4 keeps freezing whilst pushing install I had not been on the game in a while, and when I returned it said that I needed to reinstall the app. All that it did was freeze. I uninstalled to it re-install it and now, once again, it does nothing and freezes. Please...
  6. Bought Forza Motorsport 7, when I meant to buy Forza Horizon 4

Bought Forza Motorsport 7, when I meant to buy Forza Horizon 4: Is there any way of refunding this, I've tried customer support, but they are never calling me and when I try again I just get an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-forza-motorsport-7-when-i-meant-to-buy/7d3b0261-c319-4ada-a875-914ef67df751"
  7. Forza Horizon 4 - kicking because of innactive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - kicking because of innactive: When i playing with friend online. What is it and why? Regulary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-kicking-because-of-innactive/e2b2f69f-36c6-4b39-b8b2-8a0a1b319faa
  8. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  9. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...
  10. The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store: Good afternoon! I want to pre-order in Windows store game Forza Horizon 4 Do I need to purchase a subscription Xbox Live to play online on the PC? Or enough to buy only the game?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if forza is kicking you out of game

2. fh4 keeps kicking me

3. i bought fh4 and on pc and it says i didnt buy it