Windows 10: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

Discus and support I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I tried to click the Fix it here button, the screen just show me this. I have already tried reinstalling the game, but the problem persist.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrandonLiaw, Nov 26, 2021.

1. I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

When I tried to click the Fix it here button, the screen just show me this. I have already tried reinstalling the game, but the problem persist.

:)

BrandonLiaw, Nov 26, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!

AleksanderPetrov, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Adre_N Win User
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 on my sister's account on Microsoft Store. Is there a way to play Forza Horizon 4 on my main account?

Hi, thanks Ross. I haven't done this yet, so I have this question. When I log into Forza Horizon 4 with another account, will I still have the ultimate edition that I bought on my sisters account?

Adre_N, Nov 26, 2021
  4. JefBokken Win User

I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

Forza horizon 4

Hallo

i want to buy forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on my pc but when i read the review there are people saying it doesn’t start or work

JefBokken, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

1. I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,... - Similar Threads - bought Forza Horizon

2. I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...: When I tried to click the Fix it here button, the screen just show me this. I have already tried reinstalling the game, but the problem persist....
  3. Forza horizon 4 steam

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza horizon 4 steam: I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on steam but my friend has the game on the Microsoft store will we able to play together or steam users will only play with steam users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-steam/bd76f394-642d-4052-89f3-63586d8be954
  4. forza horizon 4 ultimate edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 ultimate edition: i have tried alot of things like uninstall it and then intsall it again but i can't get the cars and wheelspins that you get gifted. well it worked the first time i played forza but here 1 week ago me and my friend decited to start over in forza we both have ultimate...
  5. Missing Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition Content

Missing Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition Content: So i bought the Xbox game pass yesterday for pc microsoft store And with that i got Forza Horizon 4. So i accidentally installed the standard edition. I then realized that i could have gotten the ultimate edition. So i deleted the standard edition and installed ultimate...
  6. CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION

CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION: Dear Sir/Madam I purchased yesterday the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and cannot download the game in the pc. It starts downloading add ons and around 70% it stops and the error message I get is that they will continue trying to download... Kindly advise...
  7. forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on windows 10: i uninstalled the forza horizon 4 from setting>apps> but the files remain on the drive and occupated it , unfortunately the files not shown for me even i checked the box of "show hidden files "but not effective . help me with this , thank you C is the windows drive and i...
  8. I bought the Forza Horizon 3 and 4 Ultimate Editions bundle. But it's only visible on the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I bought the Forza Horizon 3 and 4 Ultimate Editions bundle. But it's only visible on the...: So, as I've said in the title, I bought the Horizon 3 and 4 Ultimate Editions bundle. But it's not visible on the Xbox plugin, it's only visible on the Microsoft Store. Will it come on the plugin after I install the game? submitted by /u/Doc_Mcsweetie [link] [comments]...
  9. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading: I recently purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition only to find it doesn't load??? Or should I say I get the splash screen but that's about it all three or four seconds of it. My PC should be capable of running it 16 GB ddr4 ram Radeon RX 580 strix 8GB gaming graphics...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!: Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!...