Windows 10: I bought microsoft app but didnt get it

Discus and support I bought microsoft app but didnt get it in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I didnt get app although money is drawn from my bank account.ive tried to reach MIcrosoft support but its impossible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by johnnytrotter1, Mar 9, 2020.

1. I bought microsoft app but didnt get it

I didnt get app although money is drawn from my bank account.ive tried to reach MIcrosoft support but its impossible.

:)

johnnytrotter1, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Mar 9, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I bought microsoft app but didnt get it

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

I bought microsoft app but didnt get it

1. I bought microsoft app but didnt get it - Similar Threads - bought microsoft app

2. Weird app permissions linked to my microsoft, which i didnt link myself?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird app permissions linked to my microsoft, which i didnt link myself?: I have had app permissions linked to my microsoft account which i didnt link myself, i have signed out of all the accounts from all devices ive linked to my microsoft and changed their passwords but this still continues, i have unlinked all other devices than my own from my...
  3. I bought minecraft java in 2020, but i didnt receive minecraft windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java in 2020, but i didnt receive minecraft windows 10.: my friend also bought java back then and he got windows 10 edition for free. im using bootcamp assistant because im on mac. any help would be appretiated...
  4. I bought minecraft java in 2020, but i didnt receive minecraft windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft java in 2020, but i didnt receive minecraft windows 10.: my friend also bought java back then and he got windows 10 edition for free. im using bootcamp assistant because im on mac. any help would be appretiated...
  5. I uninstalled an app but it didnt change my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled an app but it didnt change my storage: So I downloaded a game that was 120GB to my c drive but when I uninstalled it the game and files vanished but my storage stayed the same so I contacted Xbox support but they didn't know? Has anyone else had this issue?...
  6. i purchsed an expansion for forza but didnt get it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i purchsed an expansion for forza but didnt get it: i buyed fortune island for forza horizon 4 in the microsoft store but didnt get the expansion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchsed-an-expansion-for-forza-but-didnt-get-it/81ae5395-7a47-4746-ac29-54152cffc745
  7. Microsoft Store saying I bought apps I never did

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store saying I bought apps I never did: So, I recently opened my xbox app at the "My Games" section and it showed that I owned Candy Crush Saga on my PC. When I opened my PC and went to the Microsoft Store. The "Downloaded" page showed me that I had bought Candy Crush and Tweeter seconds ago, which confused me...
  8. i didnt get the space freed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i didnt get the space freed: i downloaded fifa 15 for fun and i had lag so i deleted it but i didnt get the space freed after i deleted it and i cant find the file i downloaded the game to uninstall...
  9. Microsoft Store didnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store didnt work: When I search up microsoft store on the search bar it says its there but I cant open it and theres no uninstall button. Also ive tried powershell and command prompt but it doesn't work....
  10. 647655889 didnt get download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    647655889 didnt get download: 6487655889 i paid 125.00 for this download and didn't get it... not only did I not get it it crashed my activation of home..... I had to ddo a restore on the computer to reactivate compute OS....this was all done by dell tech with control of my screen so I WAS DONE CORRECTLY...