Windows 10: I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition"

Discus and support I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It will not install because of DiRectX 11 -error-... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DANIELLOTZ, Dec 18, 2020.

1. I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition"

It will not install because of DiRectX 11 -error-

:)

DANIELLOTZ, Dec 18, 2020

2. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

PålMagnusson, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version

Dear Sir/Madam,

A couple days ago I bought the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Yesterday I upgraded my motherboard, did some hardware changes and when I wanted to download the sim from the Microsoft Store it, unfortunately, boots up the standard edition instead of the premium
    deluxe.

I've reinstalled the sim 2 times but still loads up the standard edition.

Do you know a way how I can get back the premium deluxe?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Yavuz Selim Isler

Yavuz SelimIsler, Dec 18, 2020
  4. I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition"

physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020

how can i order a physical copy of microsoft flight simulator premium delux 2020?

EugeneGriess, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition"

1. I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition" - Similar Threads - bought Microsoft Microsoft

2. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi, I purchased a copy of the Premium deluxe edition of MS2020 paid £109 _UK for it and installed it on the wrong drive. I loaded the code which came with the program and discovered after activation that I had put it on the wrong TOO SMALL drive in error. I un-installed it...
  4. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe download: Download fails ever time no matter what I try. Microsoft updated my computer using the latest Windows 10 Pro download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-download/98822952-d9af-43d3-94be-5b9c8e04e27b
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version: Dear Sir/Madam, A couple days ago I bought the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Yesterday I upgraded my motherboard, did some hardware changes and when I wanted to download the sim from the Microsoft Store it, unfortunately, boots up the standard edition instead of the...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator not downloading premium deluxe contents - bought from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator not downloading premium deluxe contents - bought from the...: I have putchased the premium delix version from the the MS store, yet all its dine is install the badic standard version, im not happy as this has cost me over a hundred pounds, is there any fix, this isnt puchased on Steam. Can soneine please suggest a viable working and...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe Edition: I have windows 10. I have tried 20 times to load program, but it will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-deluxe-edition/5c6e75f5-1821-43ec-8b9b-0caca812ef13
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition: I am trying to re-install flight simulator X after deleting the program from my SSD (I experienced several CTD while in simulation, there were no error messages. Program just stopped!). The installation seems to work perfectly, right up to completion and then I have the...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition: Dear support, During activation of my FSX Deluxe Edition I got notified that I have reached the maximum amount of installs on my serial number. I was running FSX on a second computer as well. Therefore I have un-installed FSX on that computer and now want to install it on...