Windows 10: i bought mindcraft on this computer and had to reformat I need to product key so I do not...

Discus and support i bought mindcraft on this computer and had to reformat I need to product key so I do not... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please send me the product key for Mindcraft product that I bought one moth ago so I can reinstall it on the same computer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bobmossanen, Jul 2, 2020.

1. i bought mindcraft on this computer and had to reformat I need to product key so I do not...

Please send me the product key for Mindcraft product that I bought one moth ago so I can reinstall it on the same computer

:)

bobmossanen, Jul 2, 2020
  2. lbeck Win User

How do I reformat entire computer?

Update:

• I probably should have taken better notes on what I've already tried
    • I created the USB flash drive as directed in #26. That did indeed install W10
    • I now am at the same point that I described in my post #6, with my drives still being dynamic rather than basic and the following exceptions from my post #6 (not sure)
    - Now all of my data is on the C:\ drive rather than the various folders like "My Documents
    - I apparently need to reinstall my display driver. The display is wonkey (circles are ovals) and I can’t seem to adjust using the settings menu.
    - Other partitions that came installed with my HP notebook like System, Tools, and Recovery now have different drive settings

So I’ve come almost full circle except with a few steps backwards. I’ll try more carefully to follow Post #2 and #7 as suggested. Possibly I missed as step with those earlier. I’ll also check with my other software to see if there is a simpler way to revert my computer back to the way it was out of the box.

lbeck, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Bruce SX Win User
    Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

Step one complete.
    The note book has Win10 Home installed
    The original OS(Ijust discovered) wasn't Win7 as I was informed. ShowKeyPlus tells me the OS was Win8.1
    I wrote down the keys listed.
    Step two is to clean and reformat one of my flash drives. I will use my pc for that.

Step three will to download the Win10 ISO file. If I'm correct, does version mean the same thing as build?
    ShowKeyPlus lists version 1.0.6125 at the bottom of the window.

*Cool

Bruce SX, Jul 2, 2020
  4. lbeck Win User

i bought mindcraft on this computer and had to reformat I need to product key so I do not...

How do I reformat entire computer?

See the attached JPGs. The first one is pictures of my computer screen where I set in BIOS to boot from USB. The first pic on that slide is the file information for the only executable on the USB drive.

The second slide shows most of the steps brought upon by the executable on the USB drive.

The BIOS screens are a little foreign to me based on my experience with other computers, but I believe that I have my computer booting from the USB drive.

Let me know if I'm wrong and how to rectify my error. The slide components are cropped images from my camera. I can expand any of the components if needed so that you can read them more clearly.

Thanks.

i bought mindcraft on this computer and had to reformat I need to product key so I do not... [​IMG]

i bought mindcraft on this computer and had to reformat I need to product key so I do not... [​IMG]

lbeck, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

i bought mindcraft on this computer and had to reformat I need to product key so I do not...

1. i bought mindcraft on this computer and had to reformat I need to product key so I do not... - Similar Threads - bought mindcraft computer

2. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I refund a product key that was bought?: I would like to refund a product key that was bought on April 4th, 2023, at 12;14 AM. For some reason my hardware had a reset and my windows deactivated so I bought a Microsoft product key to activate windows 10, but I was able to find a backup product key from Registry...
  3. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I refund a product key that was bought?: I would like to refund a product key that was bought on April 4th, 2023, at 12;14 AM. For some reason my hardware had a reset and my windows deactivated so I bought a Microsoft product key to activate windows 10, but I was able to find a backup product key from Registry...
  4. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If I reset my computer do I need to enter the product key again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I reset my computer do I need to enter the product key again: HelloI want to reset my surface pro 7, Do I need to enter the product key again, after the resetting process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-computer-do-i-need-to-enter-the/1fa10a5a-1cc6-4e01-ad9c-ed850c842c14
  6. If I reset my computer do I need to enter the product key again

If I reset my computer do I need to enter the product key again: HelloI want to reset my surface pro 7, Do I need to enter the product key again, after the resetting process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-computer-do-i-need-to-enter-the/1fa10a5a-1cc6-4e01-ad9c-ed850c842c14
  7. I bought a laptop that had Windows 8 Don't have Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a laptop that had Windows 8 Don't have Product Key: I bought a laptop with Windows 8 installed i had a issue and replaced with Linux. I would like to put Windows 8 back on Laptop how can I get my Product Key?...
  8. I bought a laptop that had Windows 8 Don't have Product Key

I bought a laptop that had Windows 8 Don't have Product Key: I bought a laptop with Windows 8 installed i had a issue and replaced with Linux. I would like to put Windows 8 back on Laptop how can I get my Product Key?...
  9. i need product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i need product key: Hi, I just bought, via online, office 365 Home for 6 users, and one i share to my son for his study, but when he installed oh his PC it requires product key. How can i have the product key? pls help me, Thanks alot, Regards, RM...
  10. I need a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need a product key: I recently purchased a new laptop computer from HP, but the OS disk and product key were not included. They redirected my inquiry to Microsoft. I need this to activate Excel. Excel thoughtfully converted all of my Open Office spread sheets to the Excel format. Now it...