Windows 10: I bought minecraft 5 years ago on a laptop, logged in with the same account used to buy the...

Discus and support I bought minecraft 5 years ago on a laptop, logged in with the same account used to buy the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, as said in the title I bought minecraft for widnwos 10 5 years ago. The pc I used to buy the game broke and i bought a new pc and use the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sonoftrollguy from, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I bought minecraft 5 years ago on a laptop, logged in with the same account used to buy the...

Hi, as said in the title I bought minecraft for widnwos 10 5 years ago. The pc I used to buy the game broke and i bought a new pc and use the same account I used to buy the game on it. I still cant installit.. what shoud i do? I also own minecaft on xbox.

:)

sonoftrollguy from, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Syares Win User

I had Minecraft Windows 10 on my old laptop, now it wants me to buy it again

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a couple of years ago, the laptop I bought it on died and I got a new one this year, I tried to download it on my new laptop but it says I only own the trial version and wants me to buy it for $27. I am using the same
    microsoft account and tried the resetting of the microsoft store, and the troubleshooter, uninstalling the trial and I tried clicking the ellipsis and scrolling down but the game does not show up. I only have two devices linked to this account, and it worked
    fine on my old laptop. None of the other suggestions I saw have helped, I called the support but cannot connect to a real person to explain the situation. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Syares, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Logging into Minecraft account

So my moms ex bought me a minecraft account 3-4 years ago and he’s not arround anymore. And recently i’m not able to log into my account anymore because either the email or the password is wrong even though my browser saved it. How do i get the password
    if i don’t have access to my moms exs email? HELLPPP

CamrynCalvo, Dec 9, 2020
  4. I bought minecraft 5 years ago on a laptop, logged in with the same account used to buy the...

Buying again

Almost a year ago, I bought Minecraft on a mobile device, now I want to download it onto a laptop, it says I need to buy it again... How do I fix this? Do I need to buy it again? also is login live and a Minecraft account the same?

VirtualLegend21, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

I bought minecraft 5 years ago on a laptop, logged in with the same account used to buy the...

1. I bought minecraft 5 years ago on a laptop, logged in with the same account used to buy the... - Similar Threads - bought minecraft years

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore: Hello! I've recently wanted to get back my account and access my worlds but now it is forcing me to buy Java & Bedrock together and I can't launch Java Edition anymore....
  3. I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.: I bought the game using paypal 3 years ago and managed to find the receipt. I don't have access to the game and it says I have to buy it all over again, which is annoying. I logged into the exact same account that I used to play on when I had the access....
  4. I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.

I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.: I bought the game using paypal 3 years ago and managed to find the receipt. I don't have access to the game and it says I have to buy it all over again, which is annoying. I logged into the exact same account that I used to play on when I had the access....
  5. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  6. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  7. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. i brought minecraft seven years ago

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i brought minecraft seven years ago: i brought Minecraft standard edition seaven years ago and now i only have java why is that?? i brought it on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brought-minecraft-seven-years-ago/447f8434-9876-4dd9-810b-011858d73373
  9. I Bought Minecraft Several Years ago and Want Windows 10 edition instead of Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Several Years ago and Want Windows 10 edition instead of Java: Several years ago I bought Minecraft and not minecraft java or minecraft windows it was just minecraft i havent played on pc for a long time but i got a new pc and i wanted to play minecraft with my friends on xbox but apparently i have java edition and not the windows...
  10. Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?: Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my C and D drives out 8am every day onto my Seagate 4TB external drive, so that's nice. It takes only a few minutes. I turn...