Windows 10: i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc

Discus and support i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got the app somehow and it wont let me play until I "unlock the full game" even though I spent 20 dollars to play it. I cant sign in to my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TylerLindstrom, Jul 14, 2019.

1. i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc

I got the app somehow and it wont let me play until I "unlock the full game" even though I spent 20 dollars to play it. I cant sign in to my account either without buying another more expensive version of the game. please help I dont want to spend 50 bucks on Minecraft instead of 20

:)

TylerLindstrom, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Tylerp666 Win User

new laptop minecraft wont load

Bought a new laptop, windows 10. cant access the xbox app and minecraft is already installed but it wont open, any help or suggestions appreciated. thanks

Tylerp666, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc

1. i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc - Similar Threads - bought minecraft wont

2. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  3. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  4. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  5. My pc wont let me sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc wont let me sign in: I changed my microsoft account on my pc last night and when i signed in today it is saying that something went wrong and my pin does not work. When i go to sign in with the password instead it is telling me the password is wrong but i type it in right every time....
  6. Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft: whenever i hover over the install button it has a red circle with a red line through it i tried restarting and troubleshooting but the troubleshoot finds nothing it also wont let me install flight simulator...
  7. Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft: So my minecraft windows 10 edition recently stopped working and i thought i should probably just uninstall it then reinstall it but for some reason i cant reinstall it, some times it just wont start installing it some times it just says pending and other times my cursor just...
  8. Minecraft wont let me install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...
  9. it wont let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it wont let me reset my pc: im kinda new to this pc thing but recently i got a virus when i installed this app and now people are telling me to reset my computer but now its saying insert your windows installation or recovery media....
  10. i wont let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i wont let me reset my pc: im kinda new to this pc thing but recently i got a virus when i installed this app and now people are telling me to reset my computer but now its saying insert your windows installation or recovery media....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought minecraft and it wont let me launch