Windows 10: i bought minecraft, but i didn't get the game and i can't find it in my shopping cart or...

Discus and support i bought minecraft, but i didn't get the game and i can't find it in my shopping cart or... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, I bought minecraft windows 10 and i even have proof of the payment, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. What am i supposed to do now? Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NathaniëlCastelen, Feb 15, 2021.

1. i bought minecraft, but i didn't get the game and i can't find it in my shopping cart or...

hi,

I bought minecraft windows 10 and i even have proof of the payment, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. What am i supposed to do now? Is there anyway i could get my money back? I didn't get any emails about my payment either and i don't know what to do now.

:)

NathaniëlCastelen, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

i bought minecraft, but i didn't get the game and i can't find it in my shopping cart or...

New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders

Source: New Shopping Cart feature now available in the Xbox Store! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

i bought minecraft, but i didn't get the game and i can't find it in my shopping cart or...

1. i bought minecraft, but i didn't get the game and i can't find it in my shopping cart or... - Similar Threads - bought minecraft didn't

2. I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?: I didn't get my tokens in Minecraft but I have the starter pack edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-minecraft-starter-pack-but-i-didnt/6c16d111-7d96-435b-8ec2-4ec124ac146c
  3. I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?: I didn't get my tokens in Minecraft but I have the starter pack edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-minecraft-starter-pack-but-i-didnt/6c16d111-7d96-435b-8ec2-4ec124ac146c
  4. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  5. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  6. I bought minecraft java but I didn't get anything and if I was charged the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java but I didn't get anything and if I was charged the game.: Yesterday I bought minecraft java edition, at the time of payment an error occurred and I tried once again giving error, after a few minutes check my email that I was notified a debit of mojang, I had charged the game but I did not get any mojang mail of my order, I did not...
  7. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  8. I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history: Hello,About 20 minutes ago I bought a game from microsoft for xbox Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, My money went trough and the payment was succesfully but I didn't got the game, I tought it is a time thing so I waited until this moment but I still didn't got it. I hope...
  9. I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history: Hello,About 20 minutes ago I bought a game from microsoft for xbox Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, My money went trough and the payment was succesfully but I didn't got the game, I tought it is a time thing so I waited until this moment but I still didn't got it. I hope...
  10. I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history