Windows 10: I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me

Discus and support I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm on my Windows PC, and I went on to google to go and buy Minecraft and i put in all my info and proceeded to buy it. After i purchased it, it told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlyseRobertson, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me

I'm on my Windows PC, and I went on to google to go and buy Minecraft and i put in all my info and proceeded to buy it. After i purchased it, it told me i needed to sign in on another device in order to install or something. So I signed in on my phone. I look at my PC and it says "install/play". When i click on it, it takes me to the Microsoft store on my PC, not on google, and tells me I need to purchase it again. Even though it has already charged me. What do I do to fix this???????

:)

AlyseRobertson, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 22, 2020
  4. I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me

1. I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft says

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  4. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  5. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  6. i bought minecraft java on pc xbox app but it say i didn't

i bought minecraft java on pc xbox app but it say i didn't: so i bought minecraft java on pc xbox app and it says i didn't buy it and idk what to do because i can't check my order history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-java-on-pc-xbox-app-but-it-say/a661f59b-4b32-453a-8c50-ae57e1d63e42
  7. I bought minecraft java but I didn't get anything and if I was charged the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java but I didn't get anything and if I was charged the game.: Yesterday I bought minecraft java edition, at the time of payment an error occurred and I tried once again giving error, after a few minutes check my email that I was notified a debit of mojang, I had charged the game but I did not get any mojang mail of my order, I did not...
  8. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  9. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  10. Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition Bought and charged but shows that I didn't

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition Bought and charged but shows that I didn't: So I tried buying Minecraft Bedrock AKA Minecraft Windows 10 today and an error happened so I just quit doing it later it said that I got charged from Microsoft for Minecraft but I still don't have the actual product This is my first time buying anything on Microsoft or even...