Windows 10: I bought Minecraft, but when I install it stops and says 'The specified account already...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft, but when I install it stops and says 'The specified account already... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think this happened because I previously had the demo of Minecraft installed, but I deleted it and the problem still persists. It says I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RiotLizard, Jul 16, 2018.

1. I bought Minecraft, but when I install it stops and says 'The specified account already...

I think this happened because I previously had the demo of Minecraft installed, but I deleted it and the problem still persists. It says I have purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account.

:)

RiotLizard, Jul 16, 2018

2. App says installed but then says not in my account

hi so i have recently bought minecraft,i have redeemed the code for windows 10. when i go to the windows store, it says i have it installed and when i try to play it, it says it is not in my account. This is the error "Minecraft is currently not available
    in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" please help

Jia Sheng_1998, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Ok i bought game PM'd newtekie1 waiting for info *Smile I bought Minecraft, but when I install it stops and says 'The specified account already... :)

Jaffakeik, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Barman58 Win User

I bought Minecraft, but when I install it stops and says 'The specified account already...

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

I bought Minecraft, but when I install it stops and says 'The specified account already...

1. I bought Minecraft, but when I install it stops and says 'The specified account already... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft install

2. I don't know why I need to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know why I need to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it?: HelloI bought Minecraft on April 27 2023 and I been playing it since I bought it. Then when I tried to play today it said that I needed to buy it again and I don't know why I need to buy it when I already did....
  3. I don't know why I need to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know why I need to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it?: HelloI bought Minecraft on April 27 2023 and I been playing it since I bought it. Then when I tried to play today it said that I needed to buy it again and I don't know why I need to buy it when I already did....
  4. It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.: I wiped my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and I was trying to reinstall Minecraft, but when I log into my account on the website and Microsoft store, it tells me I have to rebuy it. I am pretty sure I am using the correct account so, how can I fix this....
  5. It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.

It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.: I wiped my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and I was trying to reinstall Minecraft, but when I log into my account on the website and Microsoft store, it tells me I have to rebuy it. I am pretty sure I am using the correct account so, how can I fix this....
  6. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  7. Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game: I already have bought minecraft for windows some time ago, and never had any problem with it, in fact i was playing just some hours ago.But for some unknown reason i can't play it anymore, when i open the launcher it says ''play demo'', as if i didn't had the game both for...
  8. Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game

Minecraft launcher not detecting that i already bought the game: I already have bought minecraft for windows some time ago, and never had any problem with it, in fact i was playing just some hours ago.But for some unknown reason i can't play it anymore, when i open the launcher it says ''play demo'', as if i didn't had the game both for...
  9. Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.: Is there any way to fix this? I played with a friend a while ago and it worked fine but now it says I need to buy and unlock the full game in order to play....
  10. Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it: When i log on to anything with my minecraft account even on a different windows account with the same email and password for minecraft it says you have to buy it again but i already bought it...