Windows 10: I bought Minecraft but why doesn't it show up?

Discus and support I bought Minecraft but why doesn't it show up? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So recently I bought Minecraft and I also got Minecraft Dungeons but when I go into the Microsoft store, the games didn't show up as bought after I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZekeC, Sep 8, 2021.

1. ZekeC Win User

I bought Minecraft but why doesn't it show up?

So recently I bought Minecraft and I also got Minecraft Dungeons but when I go into the Microsoft store, the games didn't show up as bought after I downloaded them. I don't know why this happened, I bought it directly from the Microsoft store and I was gifted MC Dungeons from my dad and he also bought it for me from the microsoft store.

:)

ZekeC, Sep 8, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I bought Minecraft but why doesn't it show up? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 8, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

1. I bought Minecraft but why doesn't it show up? - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft why

2. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  3. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  4. Bought Minecraft with Code - Shows in Redeemed Purchases and have bought addons for it for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft with Code - Shows in Redeemed Purchases and have bought addons for it for...: Hi,I bought my son on this account a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 with a redeemed code around Xmas. We've purchased quite a few packs for him one that you charged us twice for. Thanks! and now as of yesterday's update we no longer have access to minecraft to install or...
  5. i bought the wrong minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i bought the wrong minecraft: i accidentally bought the windows 10 version instead of java i wondering if i could get help getting a refund and get help getting the java edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-wrong-minecraft/aa51739e-8b78-47e6-894e-61db0b6c672b
  6. Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win10 showing up as not bought: Hello, I recently built a new computer and hoped to install Minecraft Windows 10, which I own the full version of on my old laptop. However, in the microsoft store it says I have to pay full price again and the app does not show up in my owned apps page. I’m wondering if...
  7. Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?: [img] So this machine does see this other machine on the network but when I try to "Give Access" it wont see it ? What will make my other computer be seen here on the right so I can share it. ? Both are win 10 1903 151788
  8. bought games not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought games not showing up: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store on pc and its not showing up anywhere, not in purchase history not in owned games and its pissing me off!...
  9. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work: Hello, I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank. The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed....
  10. If I delete a file, why doesn't it show up in C:/$Recycle.Bin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    If I delete a file, why doesn't it show up in C:/$Recycle.Bin ?: I have noticed on both of my computers when I delete something, it doesn't show up in $Recycle.Bin even though I had hidden items viewable. Is this normal? Also, on my desktop, I have noticed that even if my recycle bin is empty, my MBAM threat scans started with...