Windows 10: I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game

Discus and support I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft as gift and they did not receive email with code but my money is gone. I want refund 749CZK.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karel O., Oct 31, 2020.

1. Karel O. Win User

I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game

I bought minecraft as gift and they did not receive email with code but my money is gone. I want refund 749CZK.

:)

Karel O., Oct 31, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Oct 31, 2020
  4. I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game

joining friends on minecraft when you don't have a phone or email

my boys have fire tablets and I just bought minecraft for them. I need step-by-step instructions for how they can play with their friends. They don't have email addresses or phones.

joannrmagley, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game

1. I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft friend

2. Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it: Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 from the store. When I opened it it saids that it is the demo version but, I already bought it. Please fix this problem. I tried various method, but non worked. I did WSRESET.exe, but taht didn't work....
  3. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  4. I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I buy minecraft java edition but did not receive it: I wanted to buy a minecraft java edition. When I wrote my card info and pressed later it wrote that a error occurred. But when I look at my bank account I notice that my money gone. All in all I paid the money but not receive the game. my mojang gmail - *** Email address is...
  5. Charged for a product i did not receive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charged for a product i did not receive: I recently made a purchase on minecraft for some minecoins the purchase went through i was charged yet when i go into my application i do not have my minecoins, I am on windows 10 i have not had any successful help so far as the support groups just send me back and forth to...
  6. minecoins that i bought not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins that i bought not received: hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another device but my minecoins did not show up. My accound name is farmingboys and my order number is 1374030114 please help me asap....
  7. My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...: So my friend just accidentally bought the edition on the microsoft store titled "Minecraft" does this not allow him to play on both pc and xbox because when he tries to download the "Minecraft" one it only prompts him to install on his xbox one not allow him to install it on...
  8. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it: I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't have the texture pack nor my money. At first it gave me 680 Minecoins, so I thought I have to buy it with the coins, but it...
  9. Friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it won't install and it's saying on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it won't install and it's saying on the...: A friend decided to buy Minecraft on her laptop so she could play with me who's on XBOX. I don't know if its relevant, but she bought Java edition, then realized she bought the wrong one and went to the Microsoft Store and bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Edition. She...
  10. Did not receive rubies from a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive rubies from a game: I need some help with order. 6307587124 It was a purchase for Seekers Notes. Bought rubies and did not receive them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/did-not-receive-rubies-from-a-game/cb45c243-1d0c-48e9-ac1b-44626d9323bc