Windows 10: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in

Discus and support I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Today, I thought I had bought Minecraft for windows 10 which I did. After I let it downald and I was so exited and just to find out it won't let me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JacksonConley, May 1, 2021.

1. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in

Today, I thought I had bought Minecraft for windows 10 which I did. After I let it downald and I was so exited and just to find out it won't let me sign in and asking for me to buy it again. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in 2017 and I have the order code of it and I would like to play Minecraft again. Please help me and thank you. Have a great night/day.

:)

JacksonConley, May 1, 2021

2. I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while signing to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you facing this sign in issue with any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps sequentially and check if you are able to access Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 1, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 1, 2021
  4. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in

Minecraft Windows 10 edition I have not won any achievements

I have bought minecraft windows 10 edition a few days ago, and I have been playing and I have not won any achievements, and since I have cheats deactivated ... is there a way to activate them?

I have run a program that removes "Bloatware" previously, but I have already installed the xbox apps

RicardoFuentes5, May 1, 2021
Thema:

I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in

1. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft won't

2. i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account: I bought the java editon of minecraft for 30$ for a second account but it won't let me accses my old one what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-minecraft-account-to-alt-on-a-world/661f5da9-0663-43a4-83f7-c0871a455e88
  3. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  4. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  5. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Minecraft not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me sign in: Hello, I have had problems with Minecraft, I installed it from the Microsoft Store yesterday. Whenever I try to sign into my Microsoft account, It tells me that It couldn't sign me into Xbox Live. I have been trying to fix this since I installed it and nothing is working,...
  7. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.: It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please help....
  8. I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I bought a laptop with windows 10 on it. But it won't let me personalize it .: I've tried troubleshooting and fix the problem but it says it can't fix the problem. I don't have the original product key and can't get it and don't want the extra expense of buying one. Is there something else I can do?...
  9. Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in: Before resetting my computer, Minecraft for windows 10 worked fine. Now, after resetting I cannot sign in. I click the sign in button in the bottom left corner and it links me to "buy Minecraft!" in the windows store. I am logged in in the xbox app and the microsoft store...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me sign in: I updated my PC last night and when it was over, I shut it down. This morning, when I woke up and started it, I tried entering my PIN and it told me that it was incorrect. I tried entering my MS password, which I know it's correct, and it told me the same thing. Now I can't...