Windows 10: I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

Discus and support I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft store through the Minecraft launcher, and Bedrock works fine, but I am not able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ʍʞ, Sep 2, 2023.

1. ʍʞ Win User

I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft store through the Minecraft launcher, and Bedrock works fine, but I am not able to access, or play the full game of Minecraft: Java Edition on my account. It still shows the "Buy Now" button, and when I press it, it states that I already own this product, but I can only play the demo version of Java. I've tried reaching out to Mojang, Xbox, Microsoft, but unfortunately, they were no help at all. I spent $30 on this bundle, and feel I've been scammed almost.Here are some photos.

:)

ʍʞ, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Diogo ST Win User

Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock

I bought Minecraft wanting to play the Java edition of minecraft, but it says "Buy Now" in Java, but i can play bedrock without any problem.Here what a tried : Desinstall and install the launcher and enter in the account i bought it, already tried to enter in the same account in Microsoft Store, i tried every tutorial i saw on Youtube. Please help me, i bought minecraft like 3 months ago and nothing,and one more thing someone already answered but this person said something to send the photo that i really bought it, but i dont remember where it is.

Diogo ST, Sep 2, 2023
  3. I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition

Hello Matveev,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

Both the games are integrated inside one launcher now.

Please use this launcher : https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...

In the launcher both the bedrock edition and java edition are listed and they will be available on the left hand side.

Jaspreet.Singh_050., Sep 2, 2023
  4. I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition

So i bought the pass to buy both Java and Bedrock edition. I have played Bedrock easily and I'm able to do that, but I really wanted to play with mods so I tried to download Java. When I click on Java Edition in the launcher it says buy now. I click on buying the deluxe collection and it works, but I want to just get bedrock and java because it's cheaper, so when I click on it, it takes me to put in my microsoft password, so I enter it. But then, it says "Already Owned" and a close button. I go to the close button and it takes me back to the Java screen, but doesn't say "play" like it does for bedrock, it still says "buy now". I've tried this multiple times, I've closed and reopened the Minecraft launcher, I've tried playing from just clicking Minecraft Java Edition but nothing works. Please help!

Caylee Rogers, Sep 2, 2023
Thema:

I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

1. I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why? - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Java

2. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  3. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  4. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?

I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, but I can't play the Java Edition. Why?: I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft store through the Minecraft launcher, and Bedrock works fine, but I am not able to access, or play the full game of Minecraft: Java Edition on my account. It still shows the "Buy Now" button, and when I...
  6. I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition: Where is bedrock edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-minecraft-java-and-bedrock-edition/d2c59433-fa79-4017-9614-970c78e1b0ed
  7. I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition

I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition: Where is bedrock edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-minecraft-java-and-bedrock-edition/d2c59433-fa79-4017-9614-970c78e1b0ed
  8. Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock: I bought Minecraft wanting to play the Java edition of minecraft, but it says "Buy Now" in Java, but i can play bedrock without any problem.Here what a tried : Desinstall and install the launcher and enter in the account i bought it, alredy tried to enter in the same account...
  9. Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock

Bought minecraft but can't play Java edition only Bedrock: I bought Minecraft wanting to play the Java edition of minecraft, but it says "Buy Now" in Java, but i can play bedrock without any problem.Here what a tried : Desinstall and install the launcher and enter in the account i bought it, alredy tried to enter in the same account...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:: Hello, I was told that I was able to get Bedrock edition for free if I had bought Minecraft Java edition before October 19th 2018 which I did buy it before then, four years before that to be exact. I was told to contact a support team which I could not find so I turned to...