Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

Discus and support I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bartek K., Jun 9, 2023.

1. Bartek K. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help

:)

Bartek K., Jun 9, 2023

2. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I have. It took money out of my bank account but on the Minecraft website it still says it’s unpaid for. How can I play it because I’m not buying it again

Wil Kearsley, Jun 9, 2023
  3. I'm trying to buy java edition Minecraft but it says it's already owned

So, I went to go buy java edition Minecraft so I could use the Pixelmon mod on it, but when I go to purchase it says it's already owned but Pixelmon says I don't own it. I do have pc game pass so I'm able to play Minecraft java edition just not allowed to use Pixelmon because I haven't bought java edition.

JudgyCardinal, Jun 9, 2023
  4. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it.

Malcolm Hammond-Falconer, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

1. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Java

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  4. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  5. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  6. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  7. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  8. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  9. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  10. Buying Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Minecraft Java Edition: Hey, i'm having trouble buying Minecraft Java Edition, I have the necessary funds and all that, and I've made sure my info is all correct, so I don't understand why I can't buy the game, It just says something along the lines of "Error, verify account information and try...