Windows 10: I bought Minecraft on my old computer under my school email and now trying to get in on my...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft on my old computer under my school email and now trying to get in on my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have my old school email address that I used to use and bought Minecraft on my old Pc from there. Now I am trying to transfer my purchase of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandraGriffin4, Jul 10, 2021.

1. I bought Minecraft on my old computer under my school email and now trying to get in on my...

So I have my old school email address that I used to use and bought Minecraft on my old Pc from there. Now I am trying to transfer my purchase of Minecraft to the new PC but I can't get it to download on the new PC and I can't even get the new Pc added as a device of mine under that email.

:)

SandraGriffin4, Jul 10, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 10, 2021
  4. bro67 Win User

I bought Minecraft on my old computer under my school email and now trying to get in on my...

Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

It depends if your school has blocked access for setting up on mobile device email clients. Contact your school or ask an instructor if they have a step-by-step guide to setup up on a mobile client if allowed.

bro67, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

I bought Minecraft on my old computer under my school email and now trying to get in on my...

1. I bought Minecraft on my old computer under my school email and now trying to get in on my... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft old

2. My computer thinks I have school/work email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer thinks I have school/work email: When I recover my computer. Instead of signing in with your Microsoft account. It said sign in with your work/school email to start. Any help will means a lot....
  3. My computer thinks I have school/work email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer thinks I have school/work email: When I recover my computer. Instead of signing in with your Microsoft account. It said sign in with your work/school email to start. Any help will means a lot....
  4. I used my friend's computer and now his account is linked to my email address. Under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I used my friend's computer and now his account is linked to my email address. Under...: I used my friend's computer Window 10 and now his local account on his desktop is linked to my email address. Under account settings, my email is registered as an administrator.How do I remove my email linked to my Microsoft account from his computer?...
  5. I used my friend's computer and now his account is linked to my email address. Under...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I used my friend's computer and now his account is linked to my email address. Under...: I used my friend's computer Window 10 and now his local account on his desktop is linked to my email address. Under account settings, my email is registered as an administrator.How do I remove my email linked to my Microsoft account from his computer?...
  6. I used my friend's computer and now his account is linked to my email address. Under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer: Hi, I obtained a Windows 10 product key from my School with my login credentials having to be my school email + password. Recently though my school email was deleted because I no longer attend the school and I am no longer able to have access to my computer. What do I do?...
  8. my school email is getting deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my school email is getting deleted: Hi my school email is getting deleted, i was wondering what i should do ,as i downloaded windows 10 with my school account and will probably not be able to log in to my pc when the email has been deleted....
  9. I cannot get my email on my computer.

in Cortana
    I cannot get my email on my computer.: I have had my computer up dated, now I cannot access my e mail. HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-email-on-my-computer/0d4fad01-2b74-4f43-a343-f9090262a754"
  10. I bought a new compute and am trying to synch my old favorites and documents with my new...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I bought a new compute and am trying to synch my old favorites and documents with my new...: I bought a new compute and am trying to synch my old favorites and documents with my new computer. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-compute-and-am-trying-to-synch-my/e606bdaa-5d18-4e09-9ccf-0b3d675ba035"