Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version. What Am I doing wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by diogo miguel carvalho, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version.

What Am I doing wrong?

:)

diogo miguel carvalho, Sep 15, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again

I launched minecraft windows 10 edition and for some reason it says I need to buy the game and that I'm on a trial even though I've had it for a while and I bought the java edition well before they released Win10 editon, so I got the game for free. This
    didn't used to happen.

thebsworth, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 15, 2019
  4. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...

İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for
    6 dollars i think. so please, cant i get the java edition or something? cant i exchange?

professor_potat0, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...

1. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Edition

2. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  3. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  4. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  5. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  7. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  8. I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game: I had the windows 10 edition a while ago then it said I need to unlock I looked up what I need to do and none of it worked so I was like "fine i have the money let me just buy it" I didn't buy it the first time so I don't care but 30 dollars later and it still says "unlock...
  9. I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game: I used my redeem code to get Minecraft windows 10 edition and it worked, but I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to use it it said I have to buy the full game. I looked for an answer on this website and followed the answers but they didn't work. I think I factory...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again: I launched minecraft windows 10 edition and for some reason it says I need to buy the game and that I'm on a trial even though I've had it for a while and I bought the java edition well before they released Win10 editon, so I got the game for free. This didn't used to happen....