Windows 10: I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it again on PC if I log into my microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kixxed, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Kixxed Win User

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it...

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it again on PC if I log into my microsoft account?

:)

Kixxed, Aug 25, 2019

2. I bought Minecraft for Xbox, is there a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Previously, I bought Minecraft XBox 360 Edition. Can I transfer the game payment to Windows 10 Edition?

Thank you

NewbieToAll, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox

About a year ago i bought minecraft java edition and it came with a code for minecraft windows 10 edition. Is it possible to redeem the code on an xbox 1?

LeviRechner, Aug 25, 2019
  4. I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it...

Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it...

1. I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Edition

2. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version. What Am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-windows-10-edition-and-when-i/7cdea06d-d364-430e-b5e6-1d2a63ac1494
  3. I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: Ok so, I go onto the Microsoft store and I click on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I would like to but this edition but it says 'Not Sold Separately' but when I go onto https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10 it says itself 'Where...
  4. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it: I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't have the texture pack nor my money. At first it gave me 680 Minecoins, so I thought I have to buy it with the coins, but it...
  5. Can I buy Windows 10 online for download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I buy Windows 10 online for download?: Hi, Can anyone tell me if (and how, if possible), I can buy a license for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit online and then download installation media? It would help me a lot if I can do this right now as opposed to having to order or go to a store for physical media (and a license...
  6. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox: if I already have it on xbox is it possible to download for free on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-pc-if-i/d5e87f55-742c-47c4-84d0-d8cab60a700b
  7. I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition through the microsoft live store last year, I was invited to play online with my little brother and some friends but the server is running on java edition not windows 10. Windows 10 edition was given away free to people who had...
  8. How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Today I was on my second windows ten laptop. On my first laptop I have minecraft windows 10. The only problem is I want to transfer minecraft to my second laptop using the same microsoft account. Is ther a way to do this, and if there is, how?...
  9. Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?: Hello! Can I get Xbox to recognize my Minecraft user name so it knows I have already purchased the game to play on my PC? I downloaded the game a couple years ago. Now I want to play it on Xbox for Windows. Is there a way to connect the two so I don't have to purchase...
  10. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought minecraft for xbox can i play on pc

2. if i bought xbox minecraft can i play on pc

3. how to download minecraft on pc buy on xbox

4. can i play minecraft on windows 10