Windows 10: I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it again on PC if I log into my microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kixxed, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Kixxed Win User

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it...

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it again on PC if I log into my microsoft account?

:)

Kixxed, Aug 25, 2019

2. I bought Minecraft for Xbox, is there a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Previously, I bought Minecraft XBox 360 Edition. Can I transfer the game payment to Windows 10 Edition?

Thank you

NewbieToAll, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox

About a year ago i bought minecraft java edition and it came with a code for minecraft windows 10 edition. Is it possible to redeem the code on an xbox 1?

LeviRechner, Aug 25, 2019
  4. I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it...

Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it...

1. I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on XBOX. Can I also download it without buying it... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft Edition

2. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  4. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  6. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  7. I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition: I want to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition from Microsoft store but if I buy it now do I have to buy it again in windows 11 for windows 11 edition? or the game will be updated to windows 11 edition? annd can I refund all of my money if I do not like it?...
  8. Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card?: So, I recently wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. So I wanted to know if there are any gift cards we can use to get MinecraftWindows 10 Edition. If so How?...
  9. Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?: I have the Java Edition and Bedrock Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, both on my other computer. I obtained Windows 10 Edition Minecraft from MOJANG's promotion where if you bought Java edition you would get Windows 10 edition. I am unable to download Minecraft, despite having...
  10. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought minecraft for xbox can i play on pc

2. do i need to buy minecraft multiple times

3. if ibiy minecraft for xbox can i pkay it on pc?

4. do i need to pay for mincraft on pc if i have it on my xbox,
  5. do i have to buy mmineccraafft ffor pc if i have bought for xbox,
  6. if i buy minecraft on xbox can i play on pc,
  7. bought minecraft on computer,
  8. if i bought xbox minecraft can i play on pc,
  9. how to download minecraft on pc buy on xbox,
  10. can i play minecraft on windows 10