Windows 10: İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

Discus and support İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by professor_potat0, Sep 10, 2018.

1. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think. so please, cant i get the java edition or something? cant i exchange?

:)

professor_potat0, Sep 10, 2018

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 10, 2018
  3. I bought Minecraft for Xbox, is there a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Previously, I bought Minecraft XBox 360 Edition. Can I transfer the game payment to Windows 10 Edition?

Thank you

NewbieToAll, Sep 10, 2018
  4. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

1. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition. - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft edition

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  3. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  4. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  5. I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, Today, I bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. However, rather than buying the copy as a gift for my friend, I have accidentally bought it for my Microsoft account. I've been searching the Internet trying to find a solution for three hours now, yet I couldn't...
  6. I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, Today, I bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. However, rather than buying the copy as a gift for my friend, I have accidentally bought it for my Microsoft account. I've been searching the Internet trying to find a solution for three hours now, yet I couldn't...
  7. I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it: So; about a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, thinking it was Java Edition, but it wasn't. I still used it on my PC and played it, but I recently got a new gaming pc, and it's telling me I have to buy it again. Another problem is that I can't even find it in...
  8. I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it

I've bought Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition, but cannot download it: So; about a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, thinking it was Java Edition, but it wasn't. I still used it on my PC and played it, but I recently got a new gaming pc, and it's telling me I have to buy it again. Another problem is that I can't even find it in...
  9. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Twice on Accident: I had already owned Minecraft windows 10 edition prior to this which I paid for, but I wanted to redownload it. It said I had to the buy it like any other game, so I clicked buy thinking that it would ask me to redownload it since I've had it previously. As I'm waiting for...
  10. Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition Bought and charged but shows that I didn't

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition Bought and charged but shows that I didn't: So I tried buying Minecraft Bedrock AKA Minecraft Windows 10 today and an error happened so I just quit doing it later it said that I got charged from Microsoft for Minecraft but I still don't have the actual product This is my first time buying anything on Microsoft or even...