Windows 10: I bought paralles for my imac in order to runWindows 10

Discus and support I bought paralles for my imac in order to runWindows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows runs fine. But I cannot install Microsoft Flight Sim. The disc run but does not install. it is a genuine bought game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BernardGreeer, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I bought paralles for my imac in order to runWindows 10

Windows runs fine. But I cannot install Microsoft Flight Sim.

The disc run but does not install. it is a genuine bought game

:)

BernardGreeer, Jul 19, 2019

2. Error 1628 : While installing Flight Simulator

Have used Paralles to get Windows 10 on my Imac so that I could then install all my Flight Sim X files.

Only get part way when the 1628 code comes up. I cannot bring up the idrive.exe and msiexec.exe files to end the process as suggested as in step 3 of suggested fixes.

I think Paralles might have some how prevented access to these on the Processes tab under Task Manager.

Might be that some one has managed to sort this?

***Original title: Error 1628***

BernardGreeer, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, I bought paralles for my imac in order to runWindows 10 :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 19, 2019
  4. I bought paralles for my imac in order to runWindows 10

Windows 10 on an iMac

I have a new iMac with 8G of Ram and using Parallels with Windows 7.

When I try to download Windows 10 (All visible Mac programs shutdown) it says there is not enough RAM.

Any suggestions please??

Muzza WABC, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

I bought paralles for my imac in order to runWindows 10

1. I bought paralles for my imac in order to runWindows 10 - Similar Threads - bought paralles imac

2. The game I bought is not showing in Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game I bought is not showing in Order History: The game I bought is not showing in Order History. Digital upgrade to Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim. I bought it today and I cannot find it. It will be the last thing I buy from Microsoft....
  3. The game I bought is not showing in Order History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The game I bought is not showing in Order History: The game I bought is not showing in Order History. Digital upgrade to Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim. I bought it today and I cannot find it. It will be the last thing I buy from Microsoft....
  4. I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history: Hello,About 20 minutes ago I bought a game from microsoft for xbox Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, My money went trough and the payment was succesfully but I didn't got the game, I tought it is a time thing so I waited until this moment but I still didn't got it. I hope...
  5. I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a game but I didn't receive it yet and I can't find it in my order history: Hello,About 20 minutes ago I bought a game from microsoft for xbox Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, My money went trough and the payment was succesfully but I didn't got the game, I tought it is a time thing so I waited until this moment but I still didn't got it. I hope...
  6. Imac

in Windows 10 Customization
    Imac: The problem is on my imac the apple side the wifi works completely fine how ever on the bootcamp windows side the speed reduces from 180 down to 20 or 30. What can I do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imac/b2a45684-3389-492c-8a64-b0320614a3af
  7. bought a 2015 Imac had a question on internal drives ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bought a 2015 Imac had a question on internal drives ??: HI there bought a 2015 imac fully uploaded to Mac os Big Sur here are the specification. imac Retina 5k 27-inch, late 2015 procesor 4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Memory 32 GB 1867 Mhz DDR3 Startup Disk Untitled ?? Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4GB so my question why would...
  8. I do not see my iMac on the Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I do not see my iMac on the Network: When I click Network in the Internet Explorer, I do not see my iMac. However, if I enter into Run, "MY-IMAC", the shared files appear. The WorkGroup is set the same for both computers and I have the IP for the iMac set in both WINS 192.168.1.2. No doubt, I'm missing some...
  9. Probably wrong sub, but I got a few iMacs at work and was ordered to install Windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Probably wrong sub, but I got a few iMacs at work and was ordered to install Windows 10 on...: The guides i've found are all about using boot camp and have both macOS & win10. I only want win10 but I have never done anything on an iMac before, so I have no idea what to look out for or where to start. Any tips? If there's a sub reddit more suited for this kind of...
  10. Bought Minecraft and have order #

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft and have order #: I bought minecraft and have my order number, but I don't have the access key. How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-and-have-order/ad3bd8e0-40b9-4c79-b909-82b42e6ad936