Windows 10: I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

Discus and support I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NeverTell1, Aug 22, 2019.

1. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library.

*** moved from NL-NL ***

:)

NeverTell1, Aug 22, 2019
  2. TP050 Win User

Sea of Thieves no redeem code or dowload button

Hey , i recently bought Sea of Thieves but i didn't get a redeem code.

And i don't see a download button either.

What is going on?!

TP050, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Sea of Thieves key can't be redeemed.

I got a key of the game Sea of Thieves, when I try to redeem it in the Windows Store it says,

Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed

What can I do next?

DragoiCatalin, Aug 22, 2019
  4. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

Sea of Thieves - No Code for Sea Dog Pack

I purchased Sea of Thieves Anniversary edition, but the Sea Dog Pack is not active on my account, and I did not receive a redeemable code to enter anywhere. Please can you rectify this and send me the code? It is showing as purchased on my account
    and order history/details.

Charles Smith219, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

1. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing - Similar Threads - bought Sea Thieves

2. Sea of Thieves Missing File Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Missing File Error: I have been getting an error that says "There is a missing or corrupt data file that is required for the game to run." I have gone into the file system and after trying multiple times the error gave me a file that I found and deleted. However, the only file that it is giving...
  3. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  4. Bought Sea of thieves for Windows, did not recieve it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Sea of thieves for Windows, did not recieve it.: Hello,As the title states i've bought Sea of thieves even though i had purchased the game about a year ago. But since ive upgraded my pc i cant locate it in my games list, so i just went ahead and bought another copy. Sadly i did not recieve the game after payment has...
  5. I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.: Today I've bought sea of thieves from microsoft store [the method of payment was paysafecard code], after I submitted the code, I headed back to the game page and button was still saying "BUY", I checked Order history, nothing. I paid 150 PLN which is about 31$, I need fast...
  6. Sea of thieves corrupted or missing files

Sea of thieves corrupted or missing files: Hey, I have resettet my computer a week ago, and before that, I had sea of thieves and it worked fine. But now I have downloaded and deleted the game 4 times and it doesn't work. it doesn't open, and when it does it says "There is a missing or corrupt data file that is...
  7. Sea of Thieves is on Microsoft store but not on Windows store

Sea of Thieves is on Microsoft store but not on Windows store: Hey, I just bought a new computer and this one have "Windows store". On my old one it was "Microsoft store" so i throught that it was the same but no. I wanted to download Sea of Thieves on my new computer but on Windows store this game doesn't exist and it's the same for...
  8. I bought Sea of Thieves but it doesnt say I own it?

I bought Sea of Thieves but it doesnt say I own it?: And on a side note, this is still happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/so-basically-my-windows-store-will-open-and-then/bbd9e7e5-d0b3-477e-a953-3b561d0e11db?tm=1567627197049[ATTACH]...
  9. Sea of Thieves - No Code for Sea Dog Pack

Sea of Thieves - No Code for Sea Dog Pack: I purchased Sea of Thieves Anniversary edition, but the Sea Dog Pack is not active on my account, and I did not receive a redeemable code to enter anywhere. Please can you rectify this and send me the code? It is showing as purchased on my account and order history/details....
  10. Sea of Thieves key can't be redeemed.

Sea of Thieves key can't be redeemed.: I got a key of the game Sea of Thieves, when I try to redeem it in the Windows Store it says, Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed What can I do next?...