Windows 10: I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

Discus and support I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NeverTell1, Aug 22, 2019.

1. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library.

*** moved from NL-NL ***

:)

NeverTell1, Aug 22, 2019
  2. TP050 Win User

Sea of Thieves no redeem code or dowload button

Hey , i recently bought Sea of Thieves but i didn't get a redeem code.

And i don't see a download button either.

What is going on?!

TP050, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Sea of Thieves key can't be redeemed.

I got a key of the game Sea of Thieves, when I try to redeem it in the Windows Store it says,

Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed

What can I do next?

DragoiCatalin, Aug 22, 2019
  4. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

Sea of Thieves - No Code for Sea Dog Pack

I purchased Sea of Thieves Anniversary edition, but the Sea Dog Pack is not active on my account, and I did not receive a redeemable code to enter anywhere. Please can you rectify this and send me the code? It is showing as purchased on my account
    and order history/details.

Charles Smith219, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

1. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing - Similar Threads - bought Sea Thieves

2. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hello Today I bought a Sea of Thieves code for a friend so she can join me on the high seas. She cannot use the code in Germany, so the code is no good I live in the UK. It looks as tho there is no refund. This cannot be right. What are my rights as a purchaser?...
  3. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  4. Sea of Thieves - No Code for Sea Dog Pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Thieves - No Code for Sea Dog Pack: I purchased Sea of Thieves Anniversary edition, but the Sea Dog Pack is not active on my account, and I did not receive a redeemable code to enter anywhere. Please can you rectify this and send me the code? It is showing as purchased on my account and order history/details....
  5. Sea Of Thieves

Sea Of Thieves: Game is downloading, when its complete and I try to install it, theres a crash report code 0x803FB107. I have new Windows version and I tried to restart computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/834bf423-d0b5-41aa-9fc5-f219192e7f86"
  6. Sea of Thieves key can't be redeemed.

Sea of Thieves key can't be redeemed.: I got a key of the game Sea of Thieves, when I try to redeem it in the Windows Store it says, Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed What can I do next?...
  7. Sea of thieves

Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"
  8. Sea of Thieves not available?

Sea of Thieves not available?: I have purchased Xbox Game Pass on my Xbox and I've been playing a bit of Sea of Thieves. Recently, I wanted to download Sea of Thieves on my PC as well with Play Anywhere. However, in the Microsoft Store, the option isn't available. When I tried to install the game from the...
  9. Sea Of Thieves / Windows Store - What is it doing.......?

Sea Of Thieves / Windows Store - What is it doing.......?: I purchased Sea of Thieves and left it downloading for a day, more than enough time than it needed. I came back to find it had frozen at 4Gbs done out of 47Gbs. Something to do with Xbox Game Bar trying to update and just refused to work. Eventually after tampering around I...
  10. sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves: how to get newest update to sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/sea-of-thieves/2908e7ef-347a-42b4-b543-99d502ee3bb2