Windows 10: I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it?

Discus and support I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Sims 4 through the online Microsoft store. The payment went through smoothly but I don't see any download option or launch. The purchase shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emdaaag, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Emdaaag Win User

I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it?

I bought Sims 4 through the online Microsoft store. The payment went through smoothly but I don't see any download option or launch. The purchase shows up in my order history in the store, but I can't figure out how to download the game onto my PC. Can someone help me figure out what I'm missing?

:)

Emdaaag, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Read more: Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it? - Similar Threads - bought Sims online

2. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello,downloaded sims 4 from origin it was updated and installed on my gaming pc,even checked it on can you run it and my pc can run it,windows updated etc... etc....,but after it loads it closes and the attached image shows the message attached can someone help me fix...
  3. Applications I bought from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Applications I bought from Microsoft store: Can i get a list of applications I bought from Microsoft store. I purchased some applications but I want to install them later . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-i-bought-from-microsoft-store/1c75845e-2c62-4ffe-8b1b-8d68e5c233fa
  4. The Sims 4

The Sims 4: i just bought the sims 4 and i connected it to my brother game and now it is installing on his game and not my computer what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4/ab03f7fd-9e52-44f9-b6cb-0a940c3d91f9"
  5. How Do I Unblock Microsoft Store

How Do I Unblock Microsoft Store: I need to update my Power BI Desktop application, and the only way to update it is through the Store. However, it's blocked whether I'm logged in as my local account or as administrator. I've edited group policy and registry to allow access to the Store but neither works....
  6. Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign...

Microsoft store is not letting me install a game I bought on a signed-in pc. How do I sign...: When I click on the ... in the microsoft store, this is what it says:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm signed in, right? This is in the Microsoft Store.[ATTACH]...
  7. the sims 4

in Windows 10 Customization
    the sims 4: I just updated and restarted my computer. I downloaded the sims 4 from origin, why when I'm on the sims 4 on one side of the screen I click switches to desktop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4/a75f2746-b61a-4ad8-b3f4-700bdf428baa
  8. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...
  9. How do I backup a game bought via Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I backup a game bought via Windows Store?: I have a 240GB SSD so I like to be careful about space allocated to my games. With Steam games it is easy to just copy the game folder to an external HD when I'm not playing it then moved it back when I fancy playing it. However, I purchased Rise of the Tomb Raider from...
  10. How do I launch edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I launch edge?: Having tried and dismissed edge, I have gone back to IE11 as my default browser, but as this freezes up on opening a webpage I though I would try Edge again just to see if it froze on the same webpages but can't find it to launch it? Not showing in the programs on start menu?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought the sims 4 on microsoft