Windows 10: I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it?

Discus and support I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Sims 4 through the online Microsoft store. The payment went through smoothly but I don't see any download option or launch. The purchase shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emdaaag, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Emdaaag Win User

I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it?

I bought Sims 4 through the online Microsoft store. The payment went through smoothly but I don't see any download option or launch. The purchase shows up in my order history in the store, but I can't figure out how to download the game onto my PC. Can someone help me figure out what I'm missing?

:)

Emdaaag, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Read more: Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. I bought Sims 4 online in the Microsoft Store, how do I launch it? - Similar Threads - bought Sims online

2. I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open: I am not sure why my Sims 4 game is not launching, I thought by deleting the EA app would help but it didn't it just caused more problems with redownloading it. But I have the app again and my laptop keeps freezing randomly so I'm not sure what's wrong. I don't know if I...
  3. I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open: I am not sure why my Sims 4 game is not launching, I thought by deleting the EA app would help but it didn't it just caused more problems with redownloading it. But I have the app again and my laptop keeps freezing randomly so I'm not sure what's wrong. I don't know if I...
  4. sim city 4 stops launching at intro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sim city 4 stops launching at intro: xxxxxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-city-4-stops-launching-at-intro/0d7bb079-c929-4a9a-992f-732623bc4464
  5. sim city 4 stops launching at intro

sim city 4 stops launching at intro: xxxxxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-city-4-stops-launching-at-intro/0d7bb079-c929-4a9a-992f-732623bc4464
  6. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  7. Sims 4 isn't available to windows 11 on Microsoft store?

Sims 4 isn't available to windows 11 on Microsoft store?: Hello, I recently had a laptop that was a bit old but ran windows 10 and had all the same profiles to download the sims 4. I just updated to a 2022 HP Pavillion with Windows 11, Core i5, which was able to download any gave you wanted on Xbox normally. Does this new update to...
  8. how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it: hi I want to know how I could download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying the sims 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-the-sims-4-from-microsoft-store/dd42cfdb-920d-4d81-b097-dda35805d86e
  9. How do I find the Download Link for MS Flight Sim 2020 - bought at the MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the Download Link for MS Flight Sim 2020 - bought at the MS Store: I purchased the new MS Flight Sim 2020 from the MS Store and cannot find how to download the sim. I would have assumed to receive an email with a link on the day of launch but I suppose that would be too much to ask. There's no link on the store or on my MS account. Any...
  10. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

Minecraft bought from microsoft online store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot install to it. My PC does come up in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought the sims 4 on microsoft