Windows 10: I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..

Discus and support I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins .. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchase the game at steam.. but I linked the game to my XboxMicrosoft account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by A.K.Hung, Jun 28, 2020.

1. A.K.Hung Win User

I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..

I purchase the game at steam.. but I linked the game to my XboxMicrosoft account

:)

A.K.Hung, Jun 28, 2020

2. Sea Of Thieves Microsoft Store purchase issues

I bought Sea of thieves a few days ago, on black friday i purchased Parrot bundle and another for more ancient coins for the game. This was well of 24 hours ago and still have no received my items!!!

anthonybruce2, Jun 28, 2020
  3. IPaying for coins that i didn't recieve

I bought coins while playing bingo. I paid $9.99, but the money was taken out of my bank account, but I did not receive the coins. What should I do?

PatriciaLobdell, Jun 28, 2020
  4. I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..

1. I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins .. - Similar Threads - bought coins Microsoft

2. are microsoft solitary coins anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are microsoft solitary coins anything: are microsoft solitary coins worth anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-microsoft-solitary-coins-anything/8f9af7b2-0317-40d9-b133-167569d3f2e6
  3. are microsoft solitary coins anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are microsoft solitary coins anything: are microsoft solitary coins worth anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-microsoft-solitary-coins-anything/8f9af7b2-0317-40d9-b133-167569d3f2e6
  4. I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.: Today I've bought sea of thieves from microsoft store [the method of payment was paysafecard code], after I submitted the code, I headed back to the game page and button was still saying "BUY", I checked Order history, nothing. I paid 150 PLN which is about 31$, I need fast...
  5. Minecraft Master Collection - received Skins but no coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - received Skins but no coins: I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, I have received the Skin & Texture Packs but not the Minecoins. I see several other people have had the same problem but haven't seen anyone get a resolution. Does anyone have a suggestion?...
  6. Minecraft Coins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Coins.: I have allotted $10 in my nephews account on Microsoft Family so he can buy Minecraft coins. When we have tried to purchase Minecraft coins on his iPad Minecraft PE, Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or other items on Xbox Minecraft Edition we got the following error:...
  7. Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter?: I used to get minecoins all the time and now when I do it, I see nothing. The money disappears from my bank account, gets taken out of her microsoft account, but I'm into like $50 worth of minecoins that I paid for but did not receive....
  8. apex coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apex coins: i play apex in pc and i need to buy apex coins but i dont have credit card..so if i buy in microsoft store will it add to my origin account of pc ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-coins/165603f7-a2a0-4c79-91ff-625e52a0d13e
  9. coins/purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    coins/purchased: I can't find my money in My games or library, please clear so II can get my money. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coinspurchased/dd1b53e9-6a3a-4c9c-acb6-93cd976adc7d
  10. not receiving my level up coins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not receiving my level up coins: whenits time to collect coins for leveling up I never receive them. I get the puzzles but not the coins. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-my-level-up-coins/e3e03023-5776-405d-89f8-207956b5dfff