Windows 10: i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

Discus and support i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought a the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite and i didn't receive it i try'd restarting my game and it still hasn't given it to me any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tylervanbridger, Jun 24, 2020.

1. i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

i bought a the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite and i didn't receive it i try'd restarting my game and it still hasn't given it to me any suggestions. it took the money out of my account but i didn't get the starter pack

:)

tylervanbridger, Jun 24, 2020

2. installment - sims 3 starter pack

Hi Misty,

To properly isolate your concern and provide you an appropriate solution, please provide the details below:

• Is the game already installed on the computer?
    • Are you trying to install the starter pack from the disc?
    • Are there any error messages when you try to install the starter pack?

Make sure that you are using the compatibility mode in Windows 10. You can check the steps to enable compatibility mode on this

link

Additionally, please make sure that the computer meets the minimum system requirements for Sims 3. You can check on this

link
    for more information.

We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, Jun 24, 2020
  3. DruePrimm Win User
    Trouble accessing Gigantic- Starter Pack

I purchased the Gigantic Starter Pack on the Microsoft store but it won't register that I have it bought when I run the game in the Xbox app, is there anyway to access my content while playing on Windows 10?

DruePrimm, Jun 24, 2020
  4. i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

1. i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite - Similar Threads - bought yellow jacket

2. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  3. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  4. Hello, I need help when I bought the 'Trendy Tycoon Starter Pack' Bundle On ROBLOX PC It...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello, I need help when I bought the 'Trendy Tycoon Starter Pack' Bundle On ROBLOX PC It...: Even though I never got my Robux or items I need HELP!I already tried, refreshing my page and waiting a couple of hours I don't know what else to do!...
  5. Hello, I need help when I bought the 'Trendy Tycoon Starter Pack' Bundle On ROBLOX PC It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I need help when I bought the 'Trendy Tycoon Starter Pack' Bundle On ROBLOX PC It...: Even though I never got my Robux or items I need HELP!I already tried, refreshing my page and waiting a couple of hours I don't know what else to do!...
  6. Hello, I need help when I bought the 'Trendy Tycoon Starter Pack' Bundle On ROBLOX PC It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Where is my fortnite starter pack?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is my fortnite starter pack?: I just redeem a gift code of Fortnite Starter Pack and when I get on the game it doesn't show up. Where my gift are? I NEED IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-fortnite-starter-pack/a444be7d-af6c-4078-9897-8da763453a70
  8. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  9. I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...: If i bought an item, how would I redeem it on PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-fortnite-iris-pack-from-the-micrsoft/089811ec-ab05-412e-979f-ac2f0d7f0c4c
  10. bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.: Hi, so I bought the Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, and sent it to myself as a gift but I cannot redeem in on my pc, it says CODE DOES NOT EXIST. i've been trying everyday for a week now, I contacted epicgames for support and they told me to contact Microsoft, I...