Windows 10: I bought the program, but it will not start

Discus and support I bought the program, but it will not start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys i little speak english and im so sorry i have problem on windows I bought the program, but it will not start i have same problem to some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ViktorMilivojevic, Nov 30, 2018.

1. I bought the program, but it will not start

Hi guys i little speak english and im so sorry

i have problem on windows I bought the program, but it will not start

i have same problem to some other programs!

I bought the program, but it will not start b61e4720-e521-4a9e-9c24-e462fbd4403b?upload=true.png

:)

ViktorMilivojevic, Nov 30, 2018

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 30, 2018
  4. I bought the program, but it will not start

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

I bought the program, but it will not start

1. I bought the program, but it will not start - Similar Threads - bought program start

2. Bought parts and put together desktop and a month later I started having BSOD, programs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought parts and put together desktop and a month later I started having BSOD, programs...: dxdiag, event viewer and reliability monitor The event viewer pics and reportarchive are related in case they tell anything helpful.Hello, having problems with apps crashing frequently, especially google chrome but also programs like indexing, just not something you notice as...
  3. Bought parts and put together desktop and a month later I started having BSOD, programs...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought parts and put together desktop and a month later I started having BSOD, programs...: dxdiag, event viewer and reliability monitor The event viewer pics and reportarchive are related in case they tell anything helpful.Hello, having problems with apps crashing frequently, especially google chrome but also programs like indexing, just not something you notice as...
  4. Bought parts and put together desktop and a month later I started having BSOD, programs...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Start program

Start program: Am I able to remove Microsoft Start from my task bar and remove it completely? I already have Edge and don't need Start.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-program/d9f48d26-a353-40a8-a6b5-adb0282ab416
  6. Start program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start program: Am I able to remove Microsoft Start from my task bar and remove it completely? I already have Edge and don't need Start.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-program/d9f48d26-a353-40a8-a6b5-adb0282ab416
  7. Start program

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Programs not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs not starting: Hi there,Yesterday different programs on my Lenovo PC suddenly can't be started. Programs like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Epic Games Launcher, GeForce Experience nVidia, Intel Driver Assistant etc. When I click on the shortcuts, nothing happens, except the program becomes...
  9. Programs not starting

Programs not starting: Hi there,Yesterday different programs on my Lenovo PC suddenly can't be started. Programs like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Epic Games Launcher, GeForce Experience nVidia, Intel Driver Assistant etc. When I click on the shortcuts, nothing happens, except the program becomes...
  10. Windows shows a program was installed before I bought the computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows shows a program was installed before I bought the computer?: I asked this question before but got no replies so I thought I would make it a more general question. Previous post here: - HP Sure Run shows an install date 10 months before PC was setup? More general post here: - HP EliteDesk 705 G5 Desktop Mini PC running Windows 10 Pro...