Windows 10: I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.

Discus and support I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,I bought the Robo-Ray pack with a giftcard of my friend and I bought it like 2 hours ago and still didn't get it and I connected my xbox live... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Oegaaa, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Oegaaa Win User

I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.

Hello,I bought the Robo-Ray pack with a giftcard of my friend and I bought it like 2 hours ago and still didn't get it and I connected my xbox live account with my epic games account. I also got an email and I got in billinghistory a notification that the pack was ready to use.I hope someone can help me and have a nice day!

:)

Oegaaa, Jun 22, 2021

2. FreshPaint bought packs

I recently purchased the creative pack in FreshPaint and it shows that the pack is locked and i am unable to choose a different canvas within the creative pack list. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

mowensmike, Jun 22, 2021
  3. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Jun 22, 2021
  4. I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.

bought fh4 pack in the microsoft store

i bought a car pack for forza horizon 4 but did not get it. i've checked my order history but nothing was there either tho money has been removed from my bank account. what now?

gijsheetebrij, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.

1. I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack. - Similar Threads - bought 'Robo Ray

2. I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-windows-web-experience/ba2515fb-6395-43cd-af4b-8e38b5fe74a5
  3. I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?: I didn't get my tokens in Minecraft but I have the starter pack edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-minecraft-starter-pack-but-i-didnt/6c16d111-7d96-435b-8ec2-4ec124ac146c
  4. I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?

I bought the Minecraft starter pack but I didn't get my 700 tokens why didn't I get my tokens?: I didn't get my tokens in Minecraft but I have the starter pack edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-minecraft-starter-pack-but-i-didnt/6c16d111-7d96-435b-8ec2-4ec124ac146c
  5. Microsoft language packs

Microsoft language packs: Hi. Could anyone tell me if I need to buy windows 11 pro to get multiple languages or will windows11 home edition be sufficient. My wife sometimes needs to use Japanese as well as English. My existing computer is windows 10 pro which was upgraded from windows 7 ultimate...
  6. bought fh4 pack in the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bought fh4 pack in the microsoft store: i bought a car pack for forza horizon 4 but did not get it. i've checked my order history but nothing was there either tho money has been removed from my bank account. what now?...
  7. i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite: i bought a the new yellow jacket starter pack on fortnite and i didn't receive it i try'd restarting my game and it still hasn't given it to me any suggestions. it took the money out of my account but i didn't get the starter pack...
  8. bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it: recently i bought forza motorsport 7, and i didn't receive the game in my library, and couldn't play it, but i did get charged. haven't even received a receipt...
  9. I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought The Fortnite Iris Pack from the Micrsoft Store, and I was wondering how to redeem...: If i bought an item, how would I redeem it on PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-fortnite-iris-pack-from-the-micrsoft/089811ec-ab05-412e-979f-ac2f0d7f0c4c
  10. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it: I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't have the texture pack nor my money. At first it gave me 680 Minecoins, so I thought I have to buy it with the coins, but it...