Windows 10: I bought the window 10. But window didn't give me the product key.

Discus and support I bought the window 10. But window didn't give me the product key. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I changed the computer. And the staff told me I don't have the product key and ask me to buy a new one. And there is no one I can talk in get help app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HermanLam1, Apr 1, 2019.

1. I bought the window 10. But window didn't give me the product key.

I changed the computer. And the staff told me I don't have the product key and ask me to buy a new one.

And there is no one I can talk in get help app again.

OKAY. I bought a new one, but window did not give me the product key though anything.

Then I need to buy every time online again if I buy a new computer?
    And the contact us tel number have ringed for 30 mins and no one answer.

Please help.

:)

HermanLam1, Apr 1, 2019
  2. OneMoar Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

indeed OEM's have embedded keys a OEM upgrade is for machines with OEM copies and DO NOT COME WITH A KEY! sadly many vendors confuse the two because pre-windows 10 'OEM" came with a key
    a end user should always buy a Retail OR "System builder OEM" copy when it comes to windows 10 system builder is not `OEM` you can blame microsoft for the retarded terminology screw up

it sounds like the op bought a pirated copy with no key microsoft does not ship windows 10 on optical disks .... they use flash drives

OneMoar, Apr 1, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Apr 1, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

I bought the window 10. But window didn't give me the product key.

It needs a key if it has never had windows 10 installed on it before.

cdawall, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

I bought the window 10. But window didn't give me the product key.

1. I bought the window 10. But window didn't give me the product key. - Similar Threads - bought window window

2. Give me product key of window 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give me product key of window 11 pro: I said above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-product-key-of-window-11-pro/981abda2-872d-4ea5-af63-5915b1d7b69a
  3. Give me product key of window 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Give me product key of window 11 pro: I said above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-product-key-of-window-11-pro/981abda2-872d-4ea5-af63-5915b1d7b69a
  4. Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10: Hi,My order no is: 6454893957.I purchased Win10 and Microsoft state that online digital purchases come with a product key that is emailed in the receipt. I recieved the reciept and it didn't have a product key. I wouldlike one if I have to reinstall windows and activate it....
  5. Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10: Hi,My order no is: 6454893957.I purchased Win10 and Microsoft state that online digital purchases come with a product key that is emailed in the receipt. I recieved the reciept and it didn't have a product key. I wouldlike one if I have to reinstall windows and activate it....
  6. Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key

I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key: I've bought Windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't get a product key in my confirmation email. My confirmation email was only a receipt of my purchase. I also looked through my order history and there was no product key present. Do I get a refund or is there...
  8. Will Microsoft give me a new product key?

Will Microsoft give me a new product key?: I bought a product key from a friend. The friend mailed it to me but when it came it was soaking wet and unreadable it had rained. I tried calling my friend back and he's not picking up his telephone. Would Microsoft give me a new key, since I'm unable to use the one I...
  9. Find Windows 10 Product Key Using Notepad always give me wrong product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find Windows 10 Product Key Using Notepad always give me wrong product key: I followed https://official-kmspico.com/windows-10-product-key and Find Windows 10 Product Key Using Notepad I copied the code to a text file: Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") MsgBox ConvertToKey(WshShell.RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  10. please give me window 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please give me window 10 product key: what is the window 10 product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-give-me-window-10-product-key/60a08487-4577-4de4-b070-50b1699ecfcd