Windows 10: I bought the wrong laptop??

Discus and support I bought the wrong laptop?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought my laptop from a gentleman on amazon, I physically met him and he never told me the laptop he gave me was made to not update(For editors and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by J.A.D.I.N., Jan 9, 2019.

1. I bought the wrong laptop??

I bought my laptop from a gentleman on amazon, I physically met him and he never told me the laptop he gave me was made to not update(For editors and designers so the update doesn't ruin their progress. (Plus he never gave me the activation key,but i doubt it would work with this problem). Is there a way to make it able to update?

:)

J.A.D.I.N., Jan 9, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 9, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Native Resolution wrong in Windows10 laptop

Hi, I assume you bought it 2nd hand. Did it come with Win 10?

As you're unsure about what you've got, I suggest you download and run
    Hwinfo64
    E.g.

I bought the wrong laptop?? [​IMG]

I bought the wrong laptop?? [​IMG]

dalchina, Jan 9, 2019
  4. I bought the wrong laptop??

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

I bought the wrong laptop??

1. I bought the wrong laptop?? - Similar Threads - bought wrong laptop

2. Bought wrong minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong minecraft: Hello, Yesterday night I bought the windows 10 version, but I needed the java version. I looked up the Q&A for Mojang and they then told me to contact the appropriate support team for my console, which is microsoft. How can I go about changing versions without paying for...
  3. Bought wrong minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought wrong minecraft: Hello, Yesterday night I bought the windows 10 version, but I needed the java version. I looked up the Q&A for Mojang and they then told me to contact the appropriate support team for my console, which is microsoft. How can I go about changing versions without paying for...
  4. Bought wrong Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong Minecraft: Help! I bought Minecraft windows 10 instead of Java for my PC. How can I get a refund and get the correct version? I have gone to the returns section and it is not offered for my purchase....
  5. i bought a product on the wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a product on the wrong account: Hello, i recently bought a Acient coin pack for Sea of theives. on their webbsite it said it can take up to 72 hours for it to be delivered until today when i saw that i had automaticly logged into another account on microsoft store and bought the coins on the account which i...
  6. i bought the wrong minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i bought the wrong minecraft: i accidentally bought the windows 10 version instead of java i wondering if i could get help getting a refund and get help getting the java edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-wrong-minecraft/aa51739e-8b78-47e6-894e-61db0b6c672b
  7. I bought the wrong version from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought the wrong version from Microsoft: Hi, I recently built a computer. My son put Windows 10 Pro on it but I needed to buy a product key to activate Windows. I bought a product key from the Microsoft store but I bought Windows 10 Home by mistake and the product key will not work. Is there a way to exchange the...
  8. Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift: I purchased Minecraft for a friend but we both only realized that I bought the wrong version AFTER he redeemed it. Both he and I are unable to do any sort of return from either account. Very upset I just wasted 40 dollars....
  9. I bought the wrong one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I bought the wrong one: I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-wrong-one/52f89ae6-d99f-45c8-b7e4-fb8bc6210e30
  10. Bought a new laptop, but they used the wrong product code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a new laptop, but they used the wrong product code: I bought a new ASUS TUF FX505DD laptop. It was supposed to have Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. Went to activate Windows, and it's telling me that I can't activate because no product key. I ran the troubleshoot, and it tells me that the product key used on my laptop was...