Windows 10: I bought the wrong one

Discus and support I bought the wrong one in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Janelle Stoneking, Jan 10, 2020.

1. I bought the wrong one

I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it.

:)

Janelle Stoneking, Jan 10, 2020
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jan 10, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 10, 2020
  4. I bought the wrong one

EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin I bought the wrong one :D

Casecutter, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

I bought the wrong one

1. I bought the wrong one - Similar Threads - bought wrong

2. I bought an xbox code, when i redeem it says its for the wrong region? how can this be?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought an xbox code, when i redeem it says its for the wrong region? how can this be?: i am trying to buy the HEVC video converter for 99c so i had to buy a 15$ gift card just for that now it says wrong reigon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-an-xbox-code-when-i-redeem-it-says-its/a0239a38-b836-4f58-9623-54cedc9978ba
  3. I bought an xbox code, when i redeem it says its for the wrong region? how can this be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an xbox code, when i redeem it says its for the wrong region? how can this be?: i am trying to buy the HEVC video converter for 99c so i had to buy a 15$ gift card just for that now it says wrong reigon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-an-xbox-code-when-i-redeem-it-says-its/a0239a38-b836-4f58-9623-54cedc9978ba
  4. I bought an xbox code, when i redeem it says its for the wrong region? how can this be?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought a second hand pc and something when wrong which forced me to reset my computer and...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a second hand pc and something when wrong which forced me to reset my computer and...: I bought a second hand pc and something when wrong which forced me to reset my computer and now windows is not active and i dont have a product key.What do i do?Please help...
  6. I bought a second hand pc and something when wrong which forced me to reset my computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a second hand pc and something when wrong which forced me to reset my computer and...: I bought a second hand pc and something when wrong which forced me to reset my computer and now windows is not active and i dont have a product key.What do i do?Please help...
  7. I bought a second hand pc and something when wrong which forced me to reset my computer and...

8. Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...

Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...: Can a win 11 pro key work on an win 11 home version thats not activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-win-11-pro-key-work-on-an-unactivated-win-11/7b075100-4aad-4796-bc3a-5f3fc43e249a
  9. Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a win 11 pro key work on an unactivated win 11 home? I bought the wrong licsence...: Can a win 11 pro key work on an win 11 home version thats not activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-win-11-pro-key-work-on-an-unactivated-win-11/7b075100-4aad-4796-bc3a-5f3fc43e249a
  10. I bought Windows 11 Pro update today in Microsoft Store, but something went wrong, my cash...

I bought Windows 11 Pro update today in Microsoft Store, but something went wrong, my cash...: Hey.I wanted to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro and went to the MS store, paid for the transaction via "Przelewy24", got notification from them that transaction is successfull and then MS store redirected me to the page that do not exists and right now I don't see the transaction...