Windows 10: I bought V-bucks from the microsfot store but i dont know how to now claim them how do i...

Discus and support I bought V-bucks from the microsfot store but i dont know how to now claim them how do i... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought v bucks from the microsfot store today with my debit card and i got the email that my purchase had been successful but now, i dont know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoshuaCarroll2, Dec 6, 2020.

1. I bought V-bucks from the microsfot store but i dont know how to now claim them how do i...

I bought v bucks from the microsfot store today with my debit card and i got the email that my purchase had been successful but now, i dont know how to claim them could anyone please help? I bought on pc btw

:)

JoshuaCarroll2, Dec 6, 2020

2. Fortnite V-bucks

Two days ago I bought 2000 v-bucks from the Microsoft store, and they haven't showed up yet. What should I do?

LantryMcClung, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

yeah, its the Microsoft Store Web Site that doesn't allow the purchase of the v-bucks & only the v-bucks; I've even purchased other items with a value more than the v-bucks & age rated higher

ethanhorner1, Dec 6, 2020
  4. I bought V-bucks from the microsfot store but i dont know how to now claim them how do i...

Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

I’ve tried everything suggested; to purchase via you’re the stores web site, without success.

my dad has since signed in to the Windows 10 store application using my account
    and WITHOUT

any changes and successfully purchased the Fortnite V-Bucks, using the account credits.

please investigate further.

Regards

Ethan Alan Horner

ethanhorner1, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

I bought V-bucks from the microsfot store but i dont know how to now claim them how do i...

1. I bought V-bucks from the microsfot store but i dont know how to now claim them how do i... - Similar Threads - bought bucks microsfot

2. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  3. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  4. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  5. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  6. I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...: I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft store on my Laptop. I have my account linked to my Xbox, but I play on PC. The V-Bucks that I bought are not on my Fortnite Account. Please Help!!!!...
  7. i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them: I keep getting BSODS like : driver_overran_stack_buffer, irq_not_less_or_equal, apc_index_missmatch,other bsods too i have tried running the mem test nothing is wrong with my ram.i reseted my pc twice but it still come back. im really desperate plz someone help me....
  8. Microsoft Store claims i dont own a game i bought

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store claims i dont own a game i bought: Hey, im trying to install a game on my new pc, the problem is that microsoft stores claims that i dont own it. Im on the exact same account, just not on the same pc. What should i do ?...
  9. I've bought 13,500 V-Bux on the Microsoft Store, how do I redeem them ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought 13,500 V-Bux on the Microsoft Store, how do I redeem them ?: My problem is that I'm on PC and DO NOT own an Xbox one or Series X and it does not let me download it from the Microsoft store so how do I redeem them ?...
  10. I dont know how to deal with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont know how to deal with this: i did not get anycode and my windows is gonna shut down if i dont enter that code how can you guys help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-deal-with-this/8fa9ac2b-7d64-4916-a8d9-756ba0c679f9