Windows 10: I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...

Discus and support I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft store on my Laptop. I have my account linked to my Xbox, but I play on PC. The V-Bucks that I bought are not on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack Goldey, Apr 10, 2021.

1. I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...

I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft store on my Laptop. I have my account linked to my Xbox, but I play on PC. The V-Bucks that I bought are not on my Fortnite Account.

Please Help!!!!

:)

Jack Goldey, Apr 10, 2021

2. Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

Have you contacted Epic Games support about the issue?

If you are able to purchase them via the App but not the store, I believe it is related to something support said here > "No, the Windows Store can only purchase V-Bucks on Xbox. However, if your account is linked, you should be able to sync what you purchased
    with your V-Bucks with PC (though some people are having platform account specific issues with Xbox)."

Zackary Vanosdol, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Fortnite V-Bucks! Need help ASAP!!!

So, I wanted redeem my points to get a Microsoft £25 gift voucher which I can then use to get some V-Bucks for my account (Epic Games account on PC). However, as I was reading through the reviews, I saw that once people confirmed
    the purchase, the V-Bucks were sent straight to their XBOX account. I game on PC so is there a way for me to still buy the V-Bucks from the Microsoft Store without them going to my XBOX account which I do not use now?

SteffinSamson, Apr 10, 2021
  4. I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...

V-Bucks Fortnite

Too add onto this post, I direct you to the epic games forums here where a community manager answered a question that may help you:

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/battl...

He said "the Windows Store can only purchase V-Bucks on Xbox. However, if your account is linked, you should be able to sync what you purchased with your V-Bucks with PC (though some people are having platform account specific issues with Xbox)."

I hope this helps.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Zackary Vanosdol, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...

1. I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't... - Similar Threads - bought Bucks Microsoft

2. V-bucks not apearing in microsoft store in search

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    V-bucks not apearing in microsoft store in search: I am a windows 10 user and when i got my microsoft store and search vbucks a blank screen appears but ob the other hand when we search it in any browser then v bucks are available for selling..... Please explain as soon as possible...
  3. V-Bucks

V-Bucks: I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft store and it isn't showing up on my fortnite account and my account is on pc. How do I get them on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks/a7653452-d6be-49cc-b9ae-33361fda7037
  4. Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...

Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...: Ok so it might sound weird but basically i went to microsoft store on my pc and i can rebuy V-bucks from there, but if i do where will the V-bucks go? to my xbox account or my PC account because i play PC....
  5. V-bucks

V-bucks: Where do my v-bucks go when I purchase them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks/952f3b88-ee44-4afe-a381-d16085c1198c
  6. v bucks

v bucks: hello,, on the 4/04/21 i brought v bucks from the microsoft store which i was told you can use on pc fortnite. i did not buy in game because i had money in my microsoft account but still have not received them yet.. Any ideas?..is it only for x box?...
  7. V-BUCKS

V-BUCKS: I bought the platoon package from the microsoft site for my pc but i don't know how to use it. I logged into my Xbox account on epic games but after purchasing them. HOW CAN I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks/06295fc5-6a69-46f1-bf15-ed69cc2e6d13
  8. i cannot link my epic ID to My microsoft account, and i bought v bucks on PC on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot link my epic ID to My microsoft account, and i bought v bucks on PC on the...: So whenever I try to link my Microsoft acc to Epic Games, it always says that there is a linking error, however when I try with steam and twitch it always works! is this a me problem or my accounts problems? and my second question is whether VBucks bought on the MS store on...
  9. V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite

V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite: Twice in the last couple of days I have purchased V-Bucks for Fortnite on my PC. 1st time was by redeeming a gift card and second was from funds in my Microsoft account. On both occasions they have not appeared in Fortnite. Does anyone know what is going on here?? Thanks....
  10. Fortnite V-bucks

Fortnite V-bucks: Two days ago I bought 2000 v-bucks from the Microsoft store, and they haven't showed up yet. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/63b35f61-5089-4d1c-9293-e4e4c08aaf39

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buy v bucks voucher

2. how to buy v bucks from microsoft store

3. v bucks voucher xbox