Windows 10: I bought win10 home online but did not got product key

Discus and support I bought win10 home online but did not got product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought win10 home, got confirmation email, but no email with product key, and it is not on my invoice. How can I get the product key so I can install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bjarni H.Ásbjörnsson, Jan 7, 2021.

1. I bought win10 home online but did not got product key

I bought win10 home, got confirmation email, but no email with product key, and it is not on my invoice. How can I get the product key so I can install the win10.

:)

Bjarni H.Ásbjörnsson, Jan 7, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Win10 updated from Win8 - does clean install loose product key?

Use this option. With Internet connection, if asked for product key, click on "Skip This Step" or "I don't have a product Key". Windows will be activated automatically.

topgundcp, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Need product key for Win10 re-load

• Hi, I had to do a factory reset on my Toshiba laptop (multiple problems, black screening, etc.). I downloaded Win10 from MS site and have loaded it back on but product key required. I have no product key because the previous install was free upgrade from
      Win7 a few years ago.

Si and Jan Hoskins, Jan 7, 2021
  4. I bought win10 home online but did not got product key

I need to get license for win10. I bought a used machine with it installed but have no product key. how to buy a digital key?

I need to get license for win10. I bought a used machine with it installed but have no product key. how to buy a digital key?

rogerwagner1, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

I bought win10 home online but did not got product key

1. I bought win10 home online but did not got product key - Similar Threads - bought win10 home

2. I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key: I bought a refurbished windows 7 pro online about six years ago. But I lost the product key and can't find it anywhere. Recently I have to reinstall back to the old windows 7 home laptop and wanted upgrade to windows 10. Without the key screen turned black and can't load any...
  3. I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a refurbished win 7 pro online but lost the product key: I bought a refurbished windows 7 pro online about six years ago. But I lost the product key and can't find it anywhere. Recently I have to reinstall back to the old windows 7 home laptop and wanted upgrade to windows 10. Without the key screen turned black and can't load any...
  4. Can I refund the windows 11 home product key i bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I refund the windows 11 home product key i bought?: Can I refund the Windows 11 home product key I bought? It's been 6 months already. I just found at I was not using the product key I bought because my computer already has an OS. turns out I did not need it. How can I return this "item" or product?...
  5. Can I refund the windows 11 home product key i bought?

Can I refund the windows 11 home product key i bought?: Can I refund the Windows 11 home product key I bought? It's been 6 months already. I just found at I was not using the product key I bought because my computer already has an OS. turns out I did not need it. How can I return this "item" or product?...
  6. Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key yet.: Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key. The screen that confirmed the payment, i saw there was a number there but the screen refreshed and disappeared out before i could use. Hiw can i get my product key?...
  7. Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key yet.

Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key yet.: Hi I bought a windows 11 product key, but i did not receive the email with my product key. The screen that confirmed the payment, i saw there was a number there but the screen refreshed and disappeared out before i could use. Hiw can i get my product key?...
  8. Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.: Hi, I recently bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store. When I clicked to upgrade to Pro it gave me an error. I know the payment went through because my card was charged and it says I bought it on my Microsoft account page. I did not receive an email when I bought it...
  9. Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isseiasia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haf7gb/cant_activate_windows_i_bought_product_key_online/
  10. Windows Product Key with the Laptop bought Online

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key with the Laptop bought Online: Do I get the Windows Product Key when I buy a laptop Online. Here it comes preactivated and windows 10 as default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-with-the-laptop-bought-online/037afe31-00aa-4afc-9a24-a99e69c5e278"