Windows 10: I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...

Discus and support I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate my own windows on the new pc.I have tried all of the normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dean COX, May 21, 2023.

1. dean COX Win User

I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...

I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate my own windows on the new pc.I have tried all of the normal things but the up shot is the product key is associated with another motherboard so buy another one .

:)

dean COX, May 21, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2023
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 21, 2023
  4. r.h.p Win User

I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 21, 2023
Thema:

1. I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate... - Similar Threads - bought few years

2. How can I activate Windows 10 on a new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate Windows 10 on a new pc?: My problem is that I have bought a new pc and I cannot active Windows 10 on the new pc.I have a digital retail Windows license attached to my Microsoft account. From what I understand I should be able to transfer this license to a new PC.I have previously used the license on...
  3. How can I activate Windows 10 on a new pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate Windows 10 on a new pc?: My problem is that I have bought a new pc and I cannot active Windows 10 on the new pc.I have a digital retail Windows license attached to my Microsoft account. From what I understand I should be able to transfer this license to a new PC.I have previously used the license on...
  4. How can I activate Windows 10 on a new pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...

I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...: I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate my own windows on the new pc.I have tried all of the normal things but the up shot is the product key is associated with another motherboard so buy another one ....
  6. I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate...: I bought windows 10 a few years back and now have a new hand built pc , how can i activate my own windows on the new pc.I have tried all of the normal things but the up shot is the product key is associated with another motherboard so buy another one ....
  7. Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.: I installed Windows 10 a while ago with no problem. Now it says I need to activate it. But I cannot as it says: we cannot connect to your organizations activation server. The problem is that the computer has never been connected to an organization it has always been a private...
  8. Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.

Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.: I installed Windows 10 a while ago with no problem. Now it says I need to activate it. But I cannot as it says: we cannot connect to your organizations activation server. The problem is that the computer has never been connected to an organization it has always been a private...
  9. Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Bought a game few years back and don't have it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought a game few years back and don't have it.: I bought a game a few years ago on my laptop Goat Simulator Windows 10 and couldn't run it without getting less than 20 frames. Anyways I got a desktop for Christmas and just about a week ago I remembered that I have Goat Simulator, so I installed it... after playing it, I...