Windows 10: I bought windows 10 awhile back when I got a custom PC, Im building my own now so how...

Discus and support I bought windows 10 awhile back when I got a custom PC, Im building my own now so how... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought windows 10 awhile back when I got a custom PC, Im building my own now so how exactly do I get the download and transfer the license? Before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jurbellly, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Jurbellly Win User

I bought windows 10 awhile back when I got a custom PC, Im building my own now so how...

I bought windows 10 awhile back when I got a custom PC, Im building my own now so how exactly do I get the download and transfer the license? Before I order all my parts I wanna make sure I don't have to buy it again. So how exactly do I get a download file for the new mother board and transfer said license to to the new one?

:)

Jurbellly, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 22, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

I bought windows 10 awhile back when I got a custom PC, Im building my own now so how...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. I bought windows 10 awhile back when I got a custom PC, Im building my own now so how... - Similar Threads - bought awhile got

2. I bought a PC build with an illegal Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a PC build with an illegal Windows 10.: HiI bought a PC build from Amazon, but I found something is unhappy because that store include a cracked illegal Windows 10 v20H2 X64. What should I do???...
  3. I bought a PC build with an illegal Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a PC build with an illegal Windows 10.: HiI bought a PC build from Amazon, but I found something is unhappy because that store include a cracked illegal Windows 10 v20H2 X64. What should I do???...
  4. I bought a PC build with an illegal Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ok so im on my new PC and i bought and played Minecraft Windows 10 edition. but now when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok so im on my new PC and i bought and played Minecraft Windows 10 edition. but now when i...: This is on my new pc where i only didint switch out the harddrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-so-im-on-my-new-pc-and-i-bought-and-played/d50339ae-95a0-46c9-8c0a-1aa30080debd
  6. So I’m im about to build my pc when I realise I got the DVD version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I’m im about to build my pc when I realise I got the DVD version of Windows 10: I am able to refund it fully and get a USB version but I also have a mac DVD player. Would that work if I plugged it into my PC? submitted by /u/RedNylo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kd6e61/so_im_im_about_to_build_my_pc_when_i_realise_i/
  7. Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???: I was trying to download a game I already purchased from the Microsoft Store, but when I do, it says that I dont own the full game, only the trial. Why does it do this? -Alex...
  8. Bought Sea Of Theives awhile ago and recently it's been telling me I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Sea Of Theives awhile ago and recently it's been telling me I don't own it.: When trying to launch the game I get error code '0x803f8001'. the Microsoft store is telling me I don't own it, but I can clearly go into my order history and see the transaction went smoothly, and I had played it before just fine. Do I have to call customer support or is...
  9. i was hacked awhile back...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i was hacked awhile back...: to whom it may concern, I was hacked they locked up my computer they did not get any money out of me since I have no credit cards, how do I keep from getting hacked again, I have anti virus software but they still got in, what do you recommend, i'm not very good with...
  10. So awhile back...

in Windows 10 Customization
    So awhile back...: This is just a general question, but awhile back I heard that the taskbar isn't skinned in custom windows 10 themes because it "doesn't support visual styles anymore". Is this true? And if so, how is it known? (General curiosity) 46202