Windows 10: I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived

Discus and support I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Im not sure howwww this works much but I bought windows 10 from parallels Cheap version of windows for mac users and more because I wasn't about to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CalebVD, Apr 25, 2021.

1. CalebVD Win User

I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived

Hi, Im not sure howwww this works much but I bought windows 10 from parallels Cheap version of windows for mac users and more because I wasn't about to waste $1000 on a computer program I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived :D please help.

:)

CalebVD, Apr 25, 2021

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 25, 2021
  3. trouble getting windows to open in parallels or download to MAC

Try and follow Paul Thurrott step by step explanation of installing Windows 10 using Parallel.

Windows 10 + Mac: Parallels 11 Desktop - Thurrott.com

Jmarco0921, Apr 25, 2021
  4. I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived

1. I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived - Similar Threads - bought Parallels key

2. I just bought windows 11 home for parallels. Does parallels only work with windows 11 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought windows 11 home for parallels. Does parallels only work with windows 11 pro?: Do i need to upgrade to windows 11 pro? if so do I have to purchase the whole thing? seems silly having to buy a whole new license for just a minor upgrade which is only about $100 difference in price...
  3. I just bought windows 11 home for parallels. Does parallels only work with windows 11 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought windows 11 home for parallels. Does parallels only work with windows 11 pro?: Do i need to upgrade to windows 11 pro? if so do I have to purchase the whole thing? seems silly having to buy a whole new license for just a minor upgrade which is only about $100 difference in price...
  4. Product Key for Parallels Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key for Parallels Mac: Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an old laptop that was never activated Lenovo Thinkpad T550. When I enter the key it gives me the error message: "The product...
  5. Product Key for Parallels Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key for Parallels Mac: Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an old laptop that was never activated Lenovo Thinkpad T550. When I enter the key it gives me the error message: "The product...
  6. License Key for Windows 10 bought from mykeystore in 2021

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License Key for Windows 10 bought from mykeystore in 2021: to Key, mePlease help. I had a crash on my PC and am trying to install Windows 10 again but it took a lot of time only to give an error message that it could not authenticate the license key? What am I doing wrong? I bought both Windows 10 and Office 2019 a year or so...
  7. I bought a key for $10 is it legit?

I bought a key for $10 is it legit?: Hello, Today i have bought a windows 10 key for $10 and it it activated my windows just fine so why Microsoft officially sells windows 10 for $200. Thanks for your precious time....
  8. Parallels Bootcampwindows 10, Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Parallels Bootcampwindows 10, Parallels: Bootcampwin10ParallelsWin10 ? ParallelsWin10BootcampWin10Win10ParallelsBootcampWin10? Win10Parallelsbootcampwin10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parallels-%E5%B0%8E%E5%85%A5/3d161461-d3fe-4318-a531-de6c3af2cd5e
  9. Windows 10 Ultimate license key bought from InstantDigi

Windows 10 Ultimate license key bought from InstantDigi: I purchased a license for Windows 10 Enterprise from the online store: https://instantdigi.com/product/microsoft-windows-10-enterprise-instant-delivery-original-new I was given a 25-character license key, as well as a download link from the Microsoft website 90-day...
  10. Windows 10 and Parallels

Windows 10 and Parallels: I purchased Windows 10 to use with Parallels on my Mac. I loaded it and it was running fine with Parallels, registered it using the product key. Then, for some unknown reason, Windows 10 got deleted by Parallels. Now, when I have reloaded Windows 10 and try to activate it...