Windows 10: I bought windows 10 home by mistake.

Discus and support I bought windows 10 home by mistake. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to buy Pro but I bought Home. Can I refund it? Because if I upgrade from home to pro i need to pay more.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WayneGUO1, Jan 24, 2021.

1. WayneGUO1 Win User

I bought windows 10 home by mistake.

I want to buy Pro but I bought Home. Can I refund it? Because if I upgrade from home to pro i need to pay more.

:)

WayneGUO1, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. I bought windows 10 home by mistake. - Similar Threads - bought home mistake

2. I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home: Hello. A couple of years ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro DVD for installation on a new computer. While installing I put in the Windows 10 Pro product key and it took it just fine. I'm just now noticing that in my settings it says my device is activated with Windows 10 Home. I...
  3. Accidentally bought 2 copies of windows 10 home, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally bought 2 copies of windows 10 home, what should I do?: Is there any way I can refund it? submitted by /u/DespaOoferr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkp5ak/accidentally_bought_2_copies_of_windows_10_home/
  4. bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education

bought windows 10 home but got windows 10 pro education: I just bought a windows 10 home which of course came with the product key but after trying to use the product key, it did not activate and said about an error. I updated everything and downloaded the tools or something that was said relevant to the activation on windows 10,...
  5. i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home: i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home windows site and help features just go in circles. how to do this...
  6. Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?: I recentley purchased windows 10 home from microsoft and when i downloaded the installation media onto a flash drive and ran it on my pc, it installed a non activated version of windows enterprise. Ive trued completley wiping the system and resetting the pc and downloading...
  7. Upgrade from Windows 10 home to Pro (bought yesterday)

Upgrade from Windows 10 home to Pro (bought yesterday): I have spent at least 5 hours on this, possibly 10 or more. I have Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1809 (build 17763.737), activated, bought with a new Acer several months ago. Yesterday I bought the Windows 10 pro upgrade for $99 + tax at Microsoft. The activation page...
  8. by son bought many items by mistake

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    by son bought many items by mistake: Dear All please support me as my son he bought 4 items by mistake and i dont know , i just got 4 message please i want refund it please asap its huge money for me and he is still 4 years old , he dont know any thing...
  9. I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work: I just keep getting the same messege "something went wrong, and we weren't able to make your copy of Windows genuin" I did get an e-mail confirming the purchase but i can't even download it from there due to the download link also being broken giving me the "We are sorry, the...
  10. Windows 10 mistake

Windows 10 mistake: I finally agreed to the repeated request to accept the Windows 10 upgrade. Now when it gets to the main operating page it continues to blink as though it is trying to load but is unable to do so. Can not access the start button. I just get a circle. 32006