Windows 10: I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

Discus and support I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just keep getting the same messege "something went wrong, and we weren't able to make your copy of Windows genuin" I did get an e-mail confirming the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lauridsjuhl, Apr 8, 2019.

1. I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

I just keep getting the same messege "something went wrong, and we weren't able to make your copy of Windows genuin"
    I did get an e-mail confirming the purchase but i can't even download it from there due to the download link also being broken giving me the "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available." messege

it's ben like this for days and the watermark is driving me nuts.

please help.

I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work 50cf0a49-edf1-44ae-8043-14c95c0ca921?upload=true.png

:)

lauridsjuhl, Apr 8, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 8, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

1. I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work - Similar Threads - bought Home store

2. Store bought product won't activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store bought product won't activate.: I recently bought a product on Microsoft Store. It is a free app that unlocks more features on upgrade. The store shows it as owned but the product hasn't updated and keeps bugging me to buy it! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it makes no difference. I've contacted...
  3. Store bought product won't activate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store bought product won't activate.: I recently bought a product on Microsoft Store. It is a free app that unlocks more features on upgrade. The store shows it as owned but the product hasn't updated and keeps bugging me to buy it! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it makes no difference. I've contacted...
  4. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  5. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  6. Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Upgrade for Windows 10 Pro from Home from Store. Windows now says to Activate, but...: Hi,I bought Windows 10 Pro from the official Microsoft Store on the 8th July 2021. This morning I have turned my PC on and I am getting an 'Activate Windows' message. Upon pressing 'Troubleshoot' I get the message:'We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure that you're...
  7. I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.: Like the title says, today I bought the windows 10 upgrade from home to pro on the Microsoft store. I didn't receive a product key or digital license and I did upgrade my RAM few months ago. How can I activate my new copy of windows 10 if necessary. Thanks....
  8. i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate: i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-10-from-microsoft-store-but-it/64075381-e81e-4de9-92ff-cfda28a63902
  9. Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It: 8 years ago I bought a PC with Windows 7 Installed in it and it gave me 0 problems. After changing almost every single component of the pc and surviving a lot of virus because of some downloads I did when I was 12, now I'm at Windows 10, but it says I have to activate it, I...
  10. I bought a used computer with Windows 10, but it won't activate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I bought a used computer with Windows 10, but it won't activate: I bought a used desktop on Ebay with Windows 10 included, but when I set it up it wasn't activated and when I tried I got error 0xc004f074. Is this common, should I return it, or what? Thanks submitted by /u/johnq1233 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchased windows 10 from store wont activate

2. i bought windows 10 home and it wont work

3. i bought windows 10 home

4. home to pro upgrade win 10 via store activation wont work,
  5. windows wont activbate from store purchase