Windows 10: I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

Discus and support I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just keep getting the same messege "something went wrong, and we weren't able to make your copy of Windows genuin" I did get an e-mail confirming the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lauridsjuhl, Apr 8, 2019.

1. I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

I just keep getting the same messege "something went wrong, and we weren't able to make your copy of Windows genuin"
    I did get an e-mail confirming the purchase but i can't even download it from there due to the download link also being broken giving me the "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available." messege

it's ben like this for days and the watermark is driving me nuts.

please help.

I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work 50cf0a49-edf1-44ae-8043-14c95c0ca921?upload=true.png

:)

lauridsjuhl, Apr 8, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 8, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work

1. I bought Windows 10 Home from the store to activate windows but it won't work - Similar Threads - bought Home store

2. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...: So as the title says, I went to the windows store to upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro for $99.00. All during the purchase it was stating that I was purchasing windows 10 pro but when the download and install finished, it had installed windows 10 enterprise. Since...
  3. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work: Hello, I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank. The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed....
  4. Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, now my Windows 10 is not activated anymore. How...: After purchased, it prompted me to restart. Then it now yields _Windows reported that no product key was found on you device Error code: 0xC004F213_ And no, the activation didn't help. Kept telling me _I should be connected to the internet_. I have receipt and I do not plan...
  5. Bought Windows Pro from Windows Store now get Activation error 0x803F7001

Bought Windows Pro from Windows Store now get Activation error 0x803F7001: Hi everyone, I have a Windows activation error. Here is my history: Bought a laptop this year with Windows 10 Home pre-installed (from the official Lenovo website) I have opened the Windows Store app on my computer and purchased Windows 10 Pro My computer has then been...
  6. Activating Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home

Activating Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home: Hi, I have installed Windows 10 Home, but i havent activated it yet. If i buy Windows 10 Pro licence, will i be able to activate the Windows to Pro? Or i need to re-install the Pro in order to get licence working? Thanks...
  7. Windows Activation Won't Work

Windows Activation Won't Work: Basically my motherboard's BIOS corrupted and died to the point where it wouldn't post or show me the BIOS splash screen and it was beyond repair so I had to replace the motherboard. I have now done that and now that I have booted into Windows again I need to activate it...
  8. Windows 10 Pro activation won't work.

Windows 10 Pro activation won't work.: When i try troubleshooter to activate the windows i keep getting this error that you can see in the screenshot below: - https://imgur.com/a/5TrttdO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-wont-work/e9199de2-28c4-4b06-baa6-a794ad14c477"
  9. Windows 10 Home N won't activate

Windows 10 Home N won't activate: OK never mind, I just reinstalled Windows selecting the correct version and it was automatically activated. Now I'm in for another day of tweaking and reinstalling all programs *Wink Thanks.
  10. Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download: When trying to install 3rd party apps via the Windows Store, my system hangs at 0.0MB downloaded. I've tried rebooting and using wsreset.exe, it does nothing. Any suggestions? 12097

Users found this page by searching for:

1. home to pro upgrade win 10 via store activation wont work

2. windows wont activbate from store purchase