Windows 10: I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home

Discus and support I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. A couple of years ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro DVD for installation on a new computer. While installing I put in the Windows 10 Pro product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xXGlitch4Xx, Feb 22, 2021.

1. I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home

Hello. A couple of years ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro DVD for installation on a new computer. While installing I put in the Windows 10 Pro product key and it took it just fine. I'm just now noticing that in my settings it says my device is activated with Windows 10 Home. I did not format the device or anything. I tried to change the product key in settings to the same product key that I used while installing Windows 10 but it just tells me that it's not a valid key. What happened?

:)

xXGlitch4Xx, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home

1. I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home - Similar Threads - Bought Pro Says

2. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...: I already have pro installed but license doesn't want to activatePC came with home but i wanted pro. so i reinstalled Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-oem-windows-10-home-but-i-installed-pro-and/4680b586-be81-4d7e-8c37-ca9b556f439d
  3. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...: I already have pro installed but license doesn't want to activatePC came with home but i wanted pro. so i reinstalled Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-oem-windows-10-home-but-i-installed-pro-and/4680b586-be81-4d7e-8c37-ca9b556f439d
  4. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed

I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed: So I got a new PC with Windows 10 Home pre-installed not activated and I didnt buy a 10 Home license.Then I bought a license for Windows 10 Pro, because I want to use Hyper-V, etc.So when i click "Change product key" and enter the key for Windows 10 pro, it says "The product...
  6. I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Windows 10 Pro license, but have Windows 10 Home installed: So I got a new PC with Windows 10 Home pre-installed not activated and I didnt buy a 10 Home license.Then I bought a license for Windows 10 Pro, because I want to use Hyper-V, etc.So when i click "Change product key" and enter the key for Windows 10 pro, it says "The product...
  7. PC saying I have Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home license

PC saying I have Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home license: I recently ran into this issue after changing my motherboard that it has windows 10 pro installed instead of the windows 10 home license. I have the error code 0xC004F211. Due to the change in hardware, I'm assuming that I'm encountering this due to the sudden change. I...
  8. I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...

I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...: I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an error 0x8007007B and I cant contact my organization supports since i bought this from an online page selling a desktop pc and now I have on my screen at right side bottom corner that...
  9. Bought a used laptop on eBay. It’s saying I have a 10 home digital license but 10 pro is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bought a used laptop on eBay. It’s saying I have a 10 home digital license but 10 pro is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/linnadawg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mntku1/bought_a_used_laptop_on_ebay_its_saying_i_have_a/
  10. Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello, I upgraded my computer from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro from the settings, the installation was OK, but now I see on the bottom-right of my screen : Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows. When I go to the Settings, I cannot activate Windows I click on...