Windows 10: I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 RS 10439 AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER IS...

Discus and support I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 RS 10439 AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER IS... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I HAVE BOUGJT WIN 10 HOME FOR RS 10439 APPR US DOLLAR125 DOLLAR AND I CAN NOT ACTIVATE ERROR CODE COMING I AM NOT COMPUTER LITRATE IF YOU RECEVED MONEY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bindukoshy21, Jun 15, 2021.

1. I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 RS 10439 AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER IS...

I HAVE BOUGJT WIN 10 HOME FOR RS 10439 APPR US DOLLAR125 DOLLAR AND I CAN NOT ACTIVATE ERROR CODE COMING I AM NOT COMPUTER LITRATE IF YOU RECEVED MONEY IT IS YOUR DUTY TI GIVE SOFTWRE ACTIVATION NO CONACT DETAILS I AM FED UP PLEASE GUIDE ME

:)

bindukoshy21, Jun 15, 2021

2. CD-Rs won't open.

The CD-Rs are anything from 5 to 8 years old. I stopped using XP in 2011. But as I said, these discs would open on the Windows 7 computer without hassle. I also mentioned in my post that no, I haven't been able to try opening them on another system. Everyone
    I know seems to have tablet PCs nowadays or Macs. I'll try the other suggestions anyway and report back. Thanks for the advice.

RussThe Muso, Jun 15, 2021
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 RS 10439 AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER IS... partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 RS 10439 AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER IS...

Activation of Windows

Hi Austin,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to know why you're not able to activate your Windows 10. Kindly answer these questions:

• How did you purchase your Windows 10? Please provide us the step-by-step process on how you did it.
    • Which edition of Windows 10 did you purchase? Did you purchase Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro.
    • When you bought your Windows 10, did it come with an installer?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far?

Argel Obm, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 RS 10439 AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER IS...

1. I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 RS 10439 AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER IS... - Similar Threads - BOUGHT 10439 ABLE

2. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  3. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  4. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro: i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro/26ec79f1-d6db-472b-a6e2-a29b1c573a4d
  5. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro: i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro/26ec79f1-d6db-472b-a6e2-a29b1c573a4d
  6. Computer crashed and i dont know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed and i dont know why: Hi all,I have recently experienced bsod and have looked at the dump file with WinDbg but cannot work out the issue. Any help would be much appreciated. I have pasted the dump file and analysis below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c...
  7. I am not able to activate windows.I dont know my product key and licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am not able to activate windows.I dont know my product key and licence: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-windowsi-dont-know-my/74682f2a-4e6f-4d78-aaa4-9ece19803666
  8. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f
  9. Dont know why I am receiving this ???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dont know why I am receiving this ???: Why am I receiving this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-why-i-am-receiving-this/c331f688-c068-4f62-a599-d4abf39e4d50
  10. I brought windows 10 of amazon and i am not able to activate it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I brought windows 10 of amazon and i am not able to activate it: i brought windows 10 of amazon for a custom pc back in 2017 and hadn't got round to activating it till now due the system not being completed and all i keep getting is error code 0xc004c060. when i brought this it came from a trusted retailer through amazon and was sealed...