Windows 10: I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key

Discus and support I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've bought Windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't get a product key in my confirmation email. My confirmation email was only a receipt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AboveOutrageous, Dec 18, 2020.

1. I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key

I've bought Windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't get a product key in my confirmation email. My confirmation email was only a receipt of my purchase. I also looked through my order history and there was no product key present. Do I get a refund or is there another way to activate Windows?

:)

AboveOutrageous, Dec 18, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

indeed OEM's have embedded keys a OEM upgrade is for machines with OEM copies and DO NOT COME WITH A KEY! sadly many vendors confuse the two because pre-windows 10 'OEM" came with a key
    a end user should always buy a Retail OR "System builder OEM" copy when it comes to windows 10 system builder is not `OEM` you can blame microsoft for the retarded terminology screw up

it sounds like the op bought a pirated copy with no key microsoft does not ship windows 10 on optical disks .... they use flash drives

OneMoar, Dec 18, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Dec 18, 2020
  4. birij Win User

I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key

Windows product key

Hi,

I recently bought a new pc with windows 10 preinstalled, outside there is no product key.

Then I did upgrade to Windows 10 PRO and I didn`t receive any product key.

I just want to have it somewhere in case I need to reinstall the system as different times happened with windows 8.

Anyone can help?

thanks

Miriam

birij, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key

1. I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key - Similar Threads - bought through Microsoft

2. I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store: I purchased an upgrade for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro from my Surface Pro computer. Where is the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-receive-my-product-key-from-microsoft/2c7c23a7-b5fc-47a1-8b64-69ee1bdeda69
  3. Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.: Hi, I recently bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store. When I clicked to upgrade to Pro it gave me an error. I know the payment went through because my card was charged and it says I bought it on my Microsoft account page. I did not receive an email when I bought it...
  4. I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought some coins at Microsoft store for sea of thieves but I didn't receive any coins ..: I purchase the game at steam.. but I linked the game to my XboxMicrosoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-some-coins-at-microsoft-store-for-sea-of/68149109-ba64-450a-9495-725efc397801
  5. minecoins that i bought not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins that i bought not received: hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another device but my minecoins did not show up. My accound name is farmingboys and my order number is 1374030114 please help me asap....
  6. Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key.: I have been using the free version of windows 10 pro and just bought a product key for windows 10 home and it installed but says that it's not activated. I tried to change product key but when I did it said it didn't work and gave me an error code 0xc004f050. submitted by...
  7. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it: I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't have the texture pack nor my money. At first it gave me 680 Minecoins, so I thought I have to buy it with the coins, but it...
  8. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  9. I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro: I purchased and installed the upgrade license from Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM to Windows10 Pro, I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro...
  10. I bought the window 10. But window didn't give me the product key.

I bought the window 10. But window didn't give me the product key.: I changed the computer. And the staff told me I don't have the product key and ask me to buy a new one. And there is no one I can talk in get help app again. OKAY. I bought a new one, but window did not give me the product key though anything. Then I need to buy every time...