Windows 10: I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do?

Discus and support I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought windows 10 pro N by mistake and meant to get normal windows 10 pro.is there anything I can do?Both versions costs the same, so is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Adrian Sveløkken Ødegård, Jan 28, 2023.

1. I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do?

I bought windows 10 pro N by mistake and meant to get normal windows 10 pro.is there anything I can do?Both versions costs the same, so is there a possibility to have it changed?

:)

Adrian Sveløkken Ødegård, Jan 28, 2023

2. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

I've recently bought a Windows 10 pro activation key after downloading and installing Windows 10 pro N. I've not managed to activate windows and so I'd like to know if Microsoft has specific keys for Windows 10 pro N or if a normal Windows 10 pro key should
    work on the pro N edition?

If it is the case that Windows 10 pro N has specific activation keys, is there an easy way to swap between editions?

George_219, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Bedlamite Win User
    November 2019 update Windows 10 Pro N

Dear fellows,
    Has anyone got a clue why the November Update does NOT work on the Pro N version?
    I run the N version (dutch) as well as the normal Pro, in a dual boot situation.
    My regular Pro updated without problems, but the 'effing' N wil not update.
    Any suggestions?
    (No don't say get rid of the N, there are too applications installed)

Bedlamite, Jan 28, 2023
  4. I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do?

upgrade windows10 to windows 10 pro on a Dell 64bit desktop. Have

upgrade windows10 to windows 10 pro on a Dell 64bit desktop. Have a product code for 10Pro.

DwightHayes1, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do?

1. I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do? - Similar Threads - bought Windows10 pro

2. I bought a MacBook Pro M2 and Windows 10Pro license key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a MacBook Pro M2 and Windows 10Pro license key doesn't work: I bought a MacBook Pro M2 and run Windows under Parallels; my formal Windows 10Pro license key doesn't work for my Windows 11 new installation... how do I replace my Win10 Pro license key for a Win11 Pro?...
  3. I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do?: I bought windows 10 pro N by mistake and meant to get normal windows 10 pro.is there anything I can do?Both versions costs the same, so is there a possibility to have it changed?...
  4. I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Windows10 pro N by misstake, ment to get normal window 10Pro. what can I do?: I bought windows 10 pro N by mistake and meant to get normal windows 10 pro.is there anything I can do?Both versions costs the same, so is there a possibility to have it changed?...
  5. What can I do to return to normal speed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to return to normal speed?: Hello,I’ve turned on my laptop that was running just normal yesterday to find it being extremely slow during startup and doing normal functions opening folders, settings, refreshing etc.I’ve run Malwarebytes and Microsoft Defender quick scan couple of times but no virus was...
  6. What can I do to return to normal speed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to return to normal speed?: Hello,I’ve turned on my laptop that was running just normal yesterday to find it being extremely slow during startup and doing normal functions opening folders, settings, refreshing etc.I’ve run Malwarebytes and Microsoft Defender quick scan couple of times but no virus was...
  7. What can I do to bring it back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What can I do to bring it back to normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DGZ_BF [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xcksjs/what_can_i_do_to_bring_it_back_to_normal/
  8. If I install Windows 10 Pro N and use a normal Pro key, what does the computer properties...

If I install Windows 10 Pro N and use a normal Pro key, what does the computer properties...: Title. submitted by /u/dadybosma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpp5jh/if_i_install_windows_10_pro_n_and_use_a_normal/
  9. can I replace windows10 pro with windows10 home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can I replace windows10 pro with windows10 home?: I keep getting message that my license has expired. I have windows10 pro which I would like to replace with windows10 home. Is this possible?...
  10. how do i downgrade windows 10 enterprise N to a normal windows 10 (pro)

how do i downgrade windows 10 enterprise N to a normal windows 10 (pro): i have a windows 10 pro oem key but it wont let me activate it submitted by /u/itzlolo1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drj59k/how_do_i_downgrade_windows_10_enterprise_n_to_a/