Windows 10: I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello guys,I have been looking around the internet for hours now, the problem is that I cannot install anything from the Microsoft Store. I bought Xbox... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ege Ata Türküler, Oct 23, 2021.

1. I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.

Hello guys,I have been looking around the internet for hours now, the problem is that I cannot install anything from the Microsoft Store. I bought Xbox Game Pass again after some months it is not my first time buying it, i cancelled my sub long time ago. I bought Xbox Game Pass again to play Back 4 Blood. However, I am unable to install Xbox App to my computer and I cannot install the game also. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Store, I tried resetting the store, I ran troubleshooter but did not work. I tried to update the store but it feels like the buttons does not work.

:)

Ege Ata Türküler, Oct 23, 2021

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came
    up with "something went wrong on our part" this error has been around from ages it looks like and i have tried many ways to fix this.

i do not know what to do because im paying a game pass subscription that i cant use.

EPICPLAYA12, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.

Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals Xbox

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.

1. I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - bought Xbox Game

2. I can't download anything from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download anything from the Microsoft store: - I have checked for updates to windows- I have cleared the cache- I have tried to report a problem to the feedback hub, but that doesn't work either.Please help....
  3. I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.: Hello guys,I have been looking around the internet for hours now, the problem is that I cannot install anything from the Microsoft Store. I bought Xbox Game Pass again after some months it is not my first time buying it, i cancelled my sub long time ago. I bought Xbox Game...
  4. I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Xbox Game Pass but I can't download anything from Microsoft Store.: Hello guys,I have been looking around the internet for hours now, the problem is that I cannot install anything from the Microsoft Store. I bought Xbox Game Pass again after some months it is not my first time buying it, i cancelled my sub long time ago. I bought Xbox Game...
  5. Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.

Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.: I downloaded a bunch of games on Xbox, but I switched to PC. It says on the Microsoft store that I need to purchase the games again, even though they are on the same email too....
  6. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.

I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.: Is anyone else having this problem? I bought Game Pass Ultimate for PC and on my account it shows up as a live recurring payment, but I can't download any games. When I click on a game that should be available through Game Pass it shows "With Game Pass" instead of "Install"....
  7. Impossible to use Game Pass and Download anything in Xbox Beta or Microsoft Store on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to use Game Pass and Download anything in Xbox Beta or Microsoft Store on...: Hi guys, The Game Pass would be great IF something would work. I have now 2 days of installing/uninstall/re-install etc. etc. behind me without any solution. Since two days I burn hours and hours for this on my PC. I tried all I can imagine and all I read in plenty of...
  8. I can't download anything from Microsoft Store and I can't update anything from Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download anything from Microsoft Store and I can't update anything from Microsoft...: Hello Everyone, I wanted to download a game from Microsoft Store but when i started to download, it stucked at "downloading..." and nothing is changing for hours. When i was looking for to fix it i have find out i can't do my upgrades too. It stucked like this for hours...
  9. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games: I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and I went to download Outer Worlds so I went to the Microsoft store page and it has this. https://imgur.com/a/993Y5Lg It clearly says I can play it with Xbox game pass for PC and as I understand Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is both game pass...
  10. I can't download anything in the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything in the microsoft store.: I click on 'start download' and the download starts, but after a couple of seconds, it says 'error'. The error code is (0xc8000442). I have tried all of the methods posted on the web but none of them work. Please help!...