Windows 10: I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?

Discus and support I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have upgraded to xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games it keeps telling me that I have to buy EA play subscription but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BumpiestVenus02, Jul 16, 2021.

1. I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?

Hello, I have upgraded to xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games it keeps telling me that I have to buy EA play subscription but my gamepass should already include it, what should I do???

:)

BumpiestVenus02, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost

Source: Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10 - Xbox Wire

Tenforo, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?

EA Play coming to Windows 10 PC for Xbox Game Pass members March 18

Source: EA Play is Coming to PC for Xbox Game Pass Members Starting Tomorrow - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?

1. I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games? - Similar Threads - bought Xbox gamepass

2. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....: I tried to search and is not there : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-terraria-on-pc-and-i-have-xbox/ef6f985a-e32a-4041-9912-c6ab3f5478b5
  3. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....: I tried to search and is not there : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-terraria-on-pc-and-i-have-xbox/ef6f985a-e32a-4041-9912-c6ab3f5478b5
  4. I cant play any games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play any games.: When i try to play some games it just shows system 32 driverstore filerepository iigd_dch.inf_amd64020c27d3ac4a7d3/igc32.dll is not meant to be run on windows or its corrupted...
  5. HI I bought an xbox game pass ultimate and it should be there EA play but when I go to the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HI I bought an xbox game pass ultimate and it should be there EA play but when I go to the...: and I am on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-bought-an-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-and-it/3adbf1af-beeb-4e27-b9bc-4ea1725ee252
  6. Cant download game that I bought on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download game that I bought on Xbox: So i bought minecraft of my xbox and recently got a gaming pc, and im having an issue where i cant download it onto my pc. Is this intentional or fo i have to re buy minecraft on my pc?...
  7. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but I can't download any games.: Is anyone else having this problem? I bought Game Pass Ultimate for PC and on my account it shows up as a live recurring payment, but I can't download any games. When I click on a game that should be available through Game Pass it shows "With Game Pass" instead of "Install"....
  8. I bought the PC gamepass and I can't play mutiplayer games or mature games.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I bought the PC gamepass and I can't play mutiplayer games or mature games.: I bought the PC Xbox game pass recently and when I try to download any mature content it says that I am restricted from it. I was recently removed from the family thing but I still can't seem to change any of the settings to make so I can play certain games. When I try to...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10: [ATTACH] Just six weeks from today, we continue our journey with the launch of Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Jumping into the next generation of gaming with you – the player – at the center, we are working with creators around the globe to empower...
  10. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks: I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access to it as well or do I...