Windows 10: i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option

Discus and support i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i payed for this app 2 times, because i could not see the app i thought the payment had not gone in so i ordered it againnow i noticed i got charged... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sophie888, Mar 15, 2022.

1. sophie888 Win User

i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option

i payed for this app 2 times, because i could not see the app i thought the payment had not gone in so i ordered it againnow i noticed i got charged twice - i like a refund for one of the payments pleasealso which i fine so annoying is i can not preview the photos i have to open the photo to see what it is which i have a 100 or more to go through please help me with this issue

:)

sophie888, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Vivian_S Win User

123 Photo Viewer

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I see that you notice a feature change in 123 Photo Viewer app and I certainly understand it can be odd at times when you use the app frequently.

Let me help to point you in the right direction for this query. I would suggest you to check with the app publisher regarding the feature change as they would be the best point of contact to provide you details about the change.

You can check the app publisher contact details in Microsoft Store. Search for the app and scroll down to Overview section, where you should find the

Contact Details

You may also try to use the
    Photos App
    in Windows 10.

If you see all your images are blurry, let us know and we will certainly help you further.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Mar 15, 2022
  3. Mala_S Win User
    There is no preview app option under settings in photos

Sorry for the delay in response, EvelynUlrich.

With regards to your concerns, kindly follow the below methods and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Check for the Photos app updates.

App publishers sometimes update their apps to add new features and fix problems. Microsoft Store on Windows can automatically install app updates.

• Select the Start screen, then select Microsoft Store.
    • In Microsoft Store at the upper right, select the account menu (the three dots) and then select
      Settings.
    • Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      ON.

Method 2: Uninstall and re-install the Photos app.

If the above methods doesn't work, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the application from Settings. Go to
    Settings > System > Apps & features > click on
    Photos app > select Uninstall option. After that, you may re-install the app from Microsoft Store.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 15, 2022
  4. i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option

photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option

1. i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option - Similar Threads - brought 123 photo

2. I have been charged £123 in connection with invoice I cannot open relating to a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been charged £123 in connection with invoice I cannot open relating to a Microsoft...: Microsoft has sent an email to my icloud email address with a link to an invoice for £123. I am not able to access the invoice by clicking on the link because it says I am not an admin. I can't see the invoice and don't understand what it is for, BUT the payment has been...
  3. I have been charged £123 in connection with invoice I cannot open relating to a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been charged £123 in connection with invoice I cannot open relating to a Microsoft...: Microsoft has sent an email to my icloud email address with a link to an invoice for £123. I am not able to access the invoice by clicking on the link because it says I am not an admin. I can't see the invoice and don't understand what it is for, BUT the payment has been...
  4. why i have been charged from my card 2 times ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i have been charged from my card 2 times ?: why i have been charged from my bank account 2 times i already cancel my suscription and still they charged me 2 times from my card please return my money to my account thank you...
  5. why i have been charged from my card 2 times ?

why i have been charged from my card 2 times ?: why i have been charged from my bank account 2 times i already cancel my suscription and still they charged me 2 times from my card please return my money to my account thank you...
  6. I have been charge twice

I have been charge twice: I was charged on May 1, 2023 order number 420467445 $105.99 for 364 family and then charged again 06/22/2023 for $105.99. I can not find the may charge on my account but it was taken from my bank account. Help?...
  7. Have I been charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been charged twice: Hello, I think i have or will potentially be charged twice. Auto renewal of £59.99 is pending in my account. When i went into my MS account, i wanted to switch off auto renewal so i could have the option to change payment methods in future i don't like auto renewal on...
  8. Have I been charged twice

Have I been charged twice: Hello, I think i have or will potentially be charged twice. Auto renewal of £59.99 is pending in my account. When i went into my MS account, i wanted to switch off auto renewal so i could have the option to change payment methods in future i don't like auto renewal on...
  9. i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option: i payed for this app 2 times, because i could not see the app i thought the payment had not gone in so i ordered it againnow i noticed i got charged twice - i like a refund for one of the payments pleasealso which i fine so annoying is i can not preview the photos i have to...
  10. i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option

i brought 123 photo app and i have been charged 2 times and no preview option: i payed for this app 2 times, because i could not see the app i thought the payment had not gone in so i ordered it againnow i noticed i got charged twice - i like a refund for one of the payments pleasealso which i fine so annoying is i can not preview the photos i have to...